The program’s overall strategy is to make sure we are designing effective interface between technology, people and organizations. The certificate brings it all together so that in the end you will be competent on the job
Newark, NJ (PRWEB) June 05, 2012
NJIT’s Division of Continuing Professional Education offers adult learners an online graduate certificate in Business and Information Systems Implementation. This 12-credit certificate teaches computing applications that help a company to achieve current best web practices. For example, an e-commerce website or online store needs functionality that allows you to look at all the things that a company is offering you, select what you want, integrate into shipping, integrate into banking, credit cards or PayPal, as well as customer service and even chat. Our classes teach students how to assess requirements and design needs; implement online and evaluate to assure that all the elements work together.
NJIT has been successfully teaching information systems for decades. The program’s overall strategy teaches the student to interface effectively between technology, people and organizations. The certificate brings it all together so that in the end you’ll be competent on the job.
Information on the Graduate Certificate in Business and Information Systems Implementation:
- 12 credits – four classes
- One year to complete (on average)
- Can be studied the following ways: Online, Partially Online or Classroom
- This certificate is designed for systems analysts, systems consultants, project managers, and development team leaders.
- Graduate certificate is a stand-alone credential that can lead to one of the following corresponding 30-credit NJIT master degrees: MS in Information Systems, MS in Business and Information Systems, MS in Computing and Business, MS in Emergency Management and Business Continuity
- Financial Assistance is available for students who study part-time (6 credits or more). U.S. income tax education credits can be applied as well.
- New Jersey residents studying online and/or on-campus are charged, as always, in-state tuition rate. Residents living anywhere in the world outside New Jersey qualify for a new, more affordable graduate online tuition rate. This new rate is significantly lower than the out-of-state fee to attend graduate classes on campus.
NJIT, New Jersey's science and technology university, enrolls more than 9,500 students pursuing bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees in 121 programs. The university consists of six colleges: Newark College of Engineering, College of Architecture and Design, College of Science and Liberal Arts, School of Management, College of Computing Sciences and Albert Dorman Honors College. Many courses and certificate programs, as well as graduate degrees, are available online through the Division of Continuing Professional Education. U.S. News & World Report’s 2012 Annual Guide to America's Best Colleges ranked NJIT in the top tier of national research universities. NJIT is internationally recognized for being at the edge in knowledge in architecture, applied mathematics, wireless communications and networking, solar physics, advanced engineered particulate materials, nanotechnology, biomedical engineering, sustainable technologies and e-learning.