“The Indy Mini fits the iPad mini plus everything I normally carry in my pockets, and it easily hangs across my body,” explained owner, Gary WaterField. "No need for bulging pockets when I’ve got the Indy Mini along.”
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) November 15, 2012
WaterField Designs, an innovative leader in custom laptop sleeves, and designer bags and cases for digitally-minded professionals, unveils the new Indy Mini—a minimalist, leather shoulder bag to carry the iPad mini and a few necessities. The Indy sports distressed leather, a discreet hint of color, and carefully designed, functional organizational pockets. All WaterField Designs products are manufactured to exacting standards entirely in San Francisco.
The Indy Mini features:
- Black or brown, naturally-tanned leather for an elegant yet outdoorsy, well-worn look
- Choice of black matte or nickel metal hardware
- Gold-colored interior lining so contents are easy to see
- Virtually hidden main compartment zipper that sits below the opening
- An organizational pocket and key fob within the main compartment
- Ultrasuede®-lined diagonal front pocket—with a hint of color—for storing phone and quick-access items
- Self-locking zippered back pocket
- Adjustable strap for wearing cross body or over the shoulder
“My new iPad mini has already become as indispensable as my wallet, phone and keys, but I can’t fit all four in my pockets,” explained owner, Gary WaterField. “The Indy Mini fits all of these and easily hangs across my body. There’s no need to walk around with bulging pockets when I’ve got the iPad mini along.”
Availability & Pricing
The Indy Mini: Price: $169.
Colors: Distressed black or “grizzly” brown, naturally-tanned leather.
Front pocket color accent in choice of: black, copper, pine, grass, flame, or pearl.
Hardware: Choice of metal black matte or nickel.
About WaterField Designs
WaterField Designs manufactures custom-fitted, high-quality cases and bags for a full-range of laptop computers, cameras, and other digital gear. All products are manufactured to exacting standards entirely in San Francisco. More information is available at http://www.sfbags.com/aboutus.htm.