(PRWEB) October 11, 2012
Melissa Data, a leading provider of contact data quality, enrichment, and integration solutions, is exhibiting at DMA 2012 and showcasing many of its Data Quality and Direct Marketing products and services. On-site highlights include:
- Personator – a new, integrated data quality Web service designed to provide identity verification and fraud prevention for ecommerce applications and call centers; by comparing incoming records against multi-sourced data sets Personator confirms a name matches the address.
- Contact Zone – tightly couples data integration, data quality and business analytics in a modern platform that allows IT and business users to easily access, cleanse, and match all data that impacts business results. Functions available include CASS processing for address verification, move updating, deduping, geocoding, and postal presorting. Contact Zone enables users to access and integrate data from any source – all from within an easy-to-use interface.
- LeadGen Xpress – a collection of web-based mailing list applications that can be integrated into custom applications and used to obtain counts and pull lists for internal or retail use. LeadGen Xpress is ideal for high-volume List Buyers and Brokers, Mailing Houses, Printers, and Franchise Corporations.
- Direct Source Pricing – As a direct source for an increasing number of mailing lists, Melissa Data offers low prices to list brokers, and competitive pricing on consumer demographics (e.g. estimated household income, gender, presence of children, marital status, home owner/renter, credit card) for a deeper look at the customer.
- List Hygiene Automation – For companies that frequently process files and require fast turnaround, Melissa Data provides fully automated 48-month NCOALink and CASS/DPV processing. These companies can program their systems to submit and receive files from Melissa Data’s FTP server without human (physical) interaction.
- Personalized Saturation Lists– Also known as an occupant or walk-sequence mailing list, Melissa Data’s personalized saturation lists allow companies to execute direct mail campaigns to a complete ZIP Code or a targeted carrier route within a certain area. Because most clients of small businesses live within a short distance, saturation mailing lists can help with instant name recognition throughout the area, which in turn can lead to an increase in customers.
WHEN: Sunday, Oct. 14, though Tuesday, Oct. 16, 2012
WHERE: DMA Annual Conference, Booth #1234, Mandalay Bay - Las Vegas, Nev.
WHO: Since 1985, Melissa Data has been a leading provider of data quality and direct marketing solutions. Melissa Data’s product line includes data verification tools, postal automation software, high quality sales leads and mailing lists, list hygiene and data enhancements. Thousands of companies use Melissa Data’s solutions to clean data, prepare mailings, reduce costs, and improve response rates. For more information or free product trials, visit http://www.MelissaData.com or call 1-800-MELISSA (635-4772).