Telerik Maintains 5-Year Winning Streak with Best Set of Tools for Professional .NET Developers
Waltham, MA (PRWEB) November 07, 2012
Telerik, an end-to-end provider of software application, lifecycle and content management solutions, today announced it has received a total of thirteen honors (5 Gold, 6 Silver and 2 Bronze) in the 2012 Visual Studio Magazine Readers Choice Awards. Each year readers choose the best third-party tools for professional Microsoft developers.
“The Visual Studio community has always been of great importance to us and the resounding response to our work is nothing short of fantastic,” said Chris Sells, vice president, Developer Tools, Telerik. “Thank you for awarding us with 13 honors across our product portfolio. We will continue to deliver to you the best in Visual Studio support now and into the future.”
Telerik’s suite of productivity tools enables developers to create high-performance and scalable web, mobile and desktop applications for any Microsoft platform and device. Telerik maintains its close collaboration with Microsoft to provide .NET developers with an easy path to productivity with Visual Studio, as well as the ability to build apps on Microsoft’s most modern platforms and devices.
Award honors include:
- Component Suite: Web (ASP.NET, Silverlight) - Telerik RadControls for ASP.NET AJAX
- Component: Mapping/GIS - Telerik RadMap for Silverlight/WPF
- Software Testing and Quality Assurance - Telerik Test Studio
- Mobile Development Tools and Frameworks - Telerik RadControls for Windows Phone
- Web Design & Development Tools - Kendo UI by Telerik
- Component: Grid and Spreadsheet - Telerik RadGrid for ASP.NET AJAX
- Component: Chart, Gauge, Graph and Flow - Telerik RadChart for Silverlight/WPF
- Performance, Profiling, and Debugging Tools - Telerik JustCode
- Collaboration, Project Management and Agile Solutions - Telerik TeamPulse
- Software Testing and Quality Assurance -Telerik JustMock
- Reporting, Analysis and Visualization - Telerik Reporting
- Component Suite: Desktop (WinForms, WPF) - Telerik RadControls for WinForms
- Component: UI, Toolbar, Menu, Ribbon - Telerik RadMenu for ASP.NET AJAX
“Software development is defined by evolution, but Visual Studio Magazine readers remain unswerving in their loyalty to the tried-and-true third-party development tools that make coding in the Microsoft IDE more productive,” said Kathleen Richards, executive editor, Visual Studio Magazine. “Congratulations to the 2012 Readers Choice Award winners, and to the software publishers that continue to deliver top-notch third-party tools for application development in Visual Studio.”
Telerik is a market-leading provider of end-to-end solutions for application development, automated testing, agile project management, reporting, and content management across all major Microsoft development platforms. Telerik’s award-winning software development products enable enterprises and organizations of every size to generate tangible productivity gains, reduce time-to-market, and stay on time and under budget. With tens of thousands of users in more than 90 countries around the world, Telerik’s customers include numerous Fortune 2000 companies, academic institutions, governments, and non-profit organizations. For additional information about Telerik, please visit http://www.telerik.com or follow @telerik on Twitter.
Ignite Public Relations
Tel: 650.227.3280 #101
Tel: 888.365.2779 #154