"We are so fortunate to be a part of this event that supports Santa Fe youth art programs, Santa Fe businesses and the arts," says Scott Hutton, owner and general manager of Hutton Broadcasting and SantaFe.com
Santa Fe, New Mexico (PRWEB) February 17, 2012
Santa Fe fine art, fashion, restaurants, chefs, artists, local businesses, and the Santa Fe Gallery Associations’ non-profit organization ArtSmart™ all come together the weekend of Feb. 24-Feb. 26 for a three- day fund raising event to benefit Santa Fe youth art programs. Hutton Broadcasting is a sponsor of the event.
The list of events for the 15th annual ArtFeast™ is as follows:
- Art of Fashion: Runway Show & Luncheon, Friday, February 24, 2012 11:30 am-2:00 pm, Tickets $100/person or a table of 10 for $900, Add a student to your table $1000. Location: Inn at Loretto, 211 Old Santa Fe Trail Underwritten by: The Collector’s Guide
- Edible Art Tour (EAT), Stop Look & Eat, Friday, February 24, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m., Tickets $35/person, Location: Canyon Road and Downtown Santa Fe, Underwritten by: Santa Fean
- Feast or Famine, Friday, February 24, 2012, 8 p.m. – 2 a.m., FREE with EAT Ticket or $15/person, Location: Ore House at Milagro, 139 West San Francisco, Santa Fe Underwritten by: American Art Collector and Western Art Collector
- Art of Home Tour, Saturday & Sunday, February 25 & 26, 12:00 to 4:00 pm – free admission, Underwritten by: Santa Fe Properties
- Gourmet Dinner & Auction, 2012 Honorary Artist - Poteet Victory, Saturday, February 25, 6 p.m., Tickets $175/person or table of 10 for $1500, Location: Encantado – An Auberge Resort, 198 State Road, Santa Fe, Underwritten by: Southwest Art, Children’s Project Underwritten by: Los Alamos National Bank, Honorary Artist Project Underwritten by: Mary and Robert Harbour. The Gourmet Dinner and Auction is SOLD OUT.
- Artists’ Champagne Brunch & Auction, Sunday, February 26, 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., Tickets $75/person or table of 8 for $600, Location Scottish Rite Temple, 463 Paseo de Peralta, Santa Fe, Underwritten by: The Essential Guide
Those interested in purchasing tickets to any of the ArtFeast™ events please visit ArtFeast Tickets.
The 2012 Artsmart™ donors, underwriters, and sponsors are as follows: Donor’s Circle - General Fund Endowment: The Coker Foundation, Scholarship Endowment: The Mill Foundation, Santa Fe Gallery Association, ARTsmart Benefactor: Fasken Foundation Scholarship, Ed and Margaret Roberts Foundation, ARTsmart Supporter: Ed and Alice Lusk, Support a School: Bottorff Construction,GF Contemporary, Support a Classroom: Tyson-Cook Foundation, Paper Tiger, Support a Student: El Centro de Santa Fe, Jackie M, Karen Melfi Collection Jewelry & Clothing, Kitchens by Jeanne, Inc., Kenneth Truse, ARTsmart Friend: John Cochran, Shirley Ross Davis, Ashlyn and Dan Perry Pippin, Meikle Fine Art, and A.W. Stites. Event Underwriters: American Art Collector, Collector’s Guide, Essential Guide, Inside Santa Fe, Los Alamos National Bank, Mary and Robert Harbour, New Mexico Bank and Trust, Santa Fe Properties, Santa Fean Magazine, Southwest Art, Western Art Collector and The William and Joseph Gallery. Partially funded by: New Mexico Tourism Department and Santa Fe Lodger’s Tax. Media Sponsors American Art Collector, Essential Guide, Collector’s Guide, Hutton Broadcasting, Journal Santa Fe, KHFM 95.5, Local Flavor, Santa Fean Magazine, Santa Fe New Mexican, Santa Fe V.I.P., Southwest Art, THE Magazine, Trend, and Western Art Collector. "We are so fortunate to be a part of this event that supports Santa Fe youth art programs, Santa Fe businesses and the arts," says Scott Hutton, owner and general manager of Hutton Broadcasting and SantaFe.com
ArtSmart™, which was initiated in 1993 by dedicated members of the Santa Fe Gallery Association, primary purpose is provide funding for Santa Fe youth art including donations for art projects, art resources, and scholarships. The ArtFeast™ annual fund raising event put on by ArtSmart™ brings together 200 plus businesses in Santa Fe including many art galleries, restaurants, caterers, hotels and international wineries with the goal of raising monies to support Santa Fe youth art programs. To date ArtSmart™ has donated $1,000,000 to Santa Fe youth art programs.
102 E. Water Street
Santa Fe, NM 87501
ABOUT Hutton Broadcasting:
Hutton Broadcasting LLC is a family owned Santa Fe business committed to serving and protecting the interests of our employees, customers, listeners and the community of Santa Fe and the surrounding areas
SantaFe.com / Hutton Broadcasting
(505) 471-1067 (Media inquiries only, please)