Arlington, VA (PRWEB) July 21, 2012
Global Voice Hall (GVH), http://www.globalvoicehall.com, a free web-based social news platform brings its forum, GVH Live! PANGAEA back to the United States on Wednesday, July 25, 2012, 12:30 PM EST at the Black Box Theater in Arlington, VA to discuss and debate, "U.S. Presidential Elections, Arab American Perspective".
Hosted by Guy Taylor, State Department correspondent, The Washington Times; the forum will address the primary concerns of Arab Americans, the political leaning of the community and will debate among other central issues the new voter ID law.
Panelists for the forum include:
- Randa Fahmy Hudome, President-Founder Fahmy Hudome International, FMR Assoc. Deputy Sec. of Energy, FMR Counselor to Senator Abrams (Rep).
- Saba Shami, President, The New Dominion Political Action Committee.
- Abed Ayoub, Legal Director of the American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC)
- Mouaz Moustafa, Political Director, Syrian Emergency Task Force
- Scott Keeter, Director of Survey Research, The Pew Research Center.
- Eblan Farris, Co-Founder of the U.S. Chapter of the World Council of the Cedars Revolution, Co-Founder of The Friends of Gibran Council.
Event is open to public; to register:
Global Voice Hall (GVH) – http://www.globalvoicehall.com is a free, membership-driven, web-based social news forum created to promote understanding between the West and Middle East through open dialogue. PANGAEA is an international town hall event produced by GVH Live in front of a live studio audience. Targeting 18-35 year olds, GVH’s live programming and regular web-cast segments provides regular opportunities for individuals to broaden their understanding of current issues while expressing their beliefs.