Those user interfaces and apps that leverage this current technological leap will have to be designed by highly trained, highly dedicated and highly paid programmers, designers and graphic artists moving forward.
Newark, New Jersey (PRWEB) October 03, 2012
NJIT Expert will talk about iPhone & IPad App Development and will offer his insight into the expanding online iPhone iPad app development class. Tim Kellers teaches the online continuing professional education course at NJIT that focuses solely on developing applications for Apple Inc.'s devices. Kellers has been involved with Apple Inc. products since 1978 and pioneered one of the first online iPhone app development classes to be offered at a university. Today his non-credit class has been expanded to include iPad development as well.
Kellers recently said, “Apple's iOS6, released on September 19, 2012, is the most advanced and tightly integrated operating system in the world. Not only can it share information among any of the Apple micro devices, it can fully interface with any computer running OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion). This revolution in data and cloud software service integration will demand new user interfaces that can manage the unification of data among all the devices in the digital ecosystem. Those user interfaces and apps that leverage this current technological leap will have to be designed by highly trained, highly dedicated and highly paid programmers, designers and graphic artists moving forward. And that “moving forward” part already began last month.”
This highly successful class is offered six times a year, with class size limited to 10 people, despite an increasing demand.
Join Tim Kellers at the iPhone iPad Information Session
Saturday, October 20, 2012
New Jersey Institute of Technology
Newark, NJ 07102
Campus Center Room B35
Information Session Attendees:
- Learn about the popular and sought out ONLINE iPhone/iPad Software Application Development training class
- Hear how this class can enhance your career or help you gain employment by entering the mobile device developer workforce
- Find out about the NJIT Apple Developer Program portal and how to receive full access to all of the NJIT Apple resources without paying an Apple Developer Registration fee required of private developers. (For enrolled students)
- Listen to testimonials from past students that have had success since taking this course
- Participate in a Q&A
- Registration for this event automatically enters you into a drawing for a free online iPhone and iPad App Development Class valued at $1090. A random drawing will take place at the Information Session where one winner will be chosen. Winner must be present.
- Meet NJIT’s Expert Instructor in iphone & iPad App Development Tim Kellers
NJIT, New Jersey's science and technology university, enrolls more than 9,558 students pursuing bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees in 120 programs. The university consists of six colleges: Newark College of Engineering, College of Architecture and Design, College of Science and Liberal Arts, School of Management, College of Computing Sciences and Albert Dorman Honors College. U.S. News & World Report's 2011 Annual Guide to America's Best Colleges ranked NJIT in the top tier of national research universities. NJIT is internationally recognized for being at the edge in knowledge in architecture, applied mathematics, wireless communications and networking, solar physics, advanced engineered particulate materials, nanotechnology, neural engineering and e-learning. Many courses and certificate programs, as well as graduate degrees, are available online through the Office of Continuing Professional Education.