We apply the same skills we use to help startups raise investment to helping entrepreneurs get funded on Crowdbackers.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) February 15, 2012
In order to help those entrepreneurs who need business funding but don’t qualify for investment or loans, the San Francisco based, Investor Pitch Clinic, has launched a new crowdfunding platform specifically for entrepreneurs.
Although there are other crowdfunding platforms in existence, which focus on the arts and creative communities, Crowdbackers differentiates itself in that:
- It is a platform launched by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs.
- All entrepreneurs with projects on the platform receive free specialist 1 to 1 coaching on how to maximize their chances of achieving their funding target.
- Entrepreneurs will benefit from having their projects showcased to a global entrepreneurial audience.
- An entrepreneur does not have to live in the United States to post a project.
- The platform facilitates greater trust between the project owner and potential backer through its ‘recommendation’ feature.
- Backers of projects receive benefits and products either in advance or not available to the public.
Martin Soorjoo, founder of the Investor Pitch Clinic, attorney and author of 'Here's the Pitch' said:
“We see so many great entrepreneurs who need funding to succeed, who don’t qualify for investment and want to avoid getting into debt. We’re now using the same skills we use to help our clients raise angel funding and venture capital, to help them get funded by the public. We’re also promoting projects on our platform to our large international entrepreneur network.”
Crowdbackers has been inundated with project submissions from entrepreneurs from every walk of life. Launch projects include:
- Scot Kramarich’s ‘iprioritymail’ . An email management app that delivers immediate pop-up and ringtone notifications for important emails and/or messages received via Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to your iPhone.
- McKenzie Slaughter’s ‘Beauty & The Bull Magazine’ - a centralized platform that addresses the relevant financial and investment issues that are unique to the modern woman.
- Craig Kinley’s ‘Growler Haus’ – a unique craft beer buying experience in Anderson South Carolina that will offer multiple seasonal and tasteful craft/micro beers and other beverages; and
- Band Trackr – an app that sends notifications direct to your mobile device when your favorite artist is in town and gives you the ability to get tickets to the show from your phone.
If you want to raise startup funding or help innovative entrepreneurial projects come to market, simply visit http://crowdbackers.com.