Kimpton Hotels is offering up two of its Virginia and DC hotels — in their entirety — to two lucky groups of colleagues, friends or family to enjoy for Inauguration 2013.
Washington, DC (PRWEB) October 22, 2012
Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants is offering a truly personalized, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to experience the 57th Presidential Inauguration, taking place January 21, 2013. The boutique hotel company is offering up two of its Virginia and DC hotels — in their entirety — to two lucky groups of colleagues, friends or family to enjoy.
Madera, a Kimpton Hotel & Firefly Restaurant
If easy access to soirees and proximity to the Capitol are important, then Kimpton’s Hotel Madera is the way to go. The Madera's 2013 Inauguration Hotel Buyout Package includes the entire 82-room boutique DC hotel and personalized events at its locally-loved Firefly Restaurant. Priced at $320,000, the package includes a four-night stay for up to 164 guests from January 18-22, 2013, as well as these celebratory amenities:
- In-room welcome amenity inspired by the president-elect, created by Executive Chef Danny Bortnick of Firefly Restaurant
- Keepsake signature Kimpton animal print robe embroidered with 2013 Inauguration date
- Gift of etched Riedel wine glasses with either a donkey or elephant (depending upon winning candidate)
- Inauguration “Survival Kit” with bottled water, hand warmers, and presidential ponchos in case of rain
- Cocktail party on one evening in Firefly Restaurant, featuring a personalized signature cocktail list by mixologist Jon Harris.
- All-American hot breakfast daily in the restaurant
- Four-course dinner with wine pairings on one evening of choice, created in collaboration with Executive Chef Daniel Bortnick
- Casual dinner menu available on other nights (for a light bite before heading out on the town)*
- Après-Inauguration ball social in Firefly’s lounge complete with hors d’oeuvres and cocktails
Morrison House, a Kimpton Hotel & The Grille
For a luxurious Inauguration hotel experience just minutes from Washington, D.C., guests can stay at Kimpton’s Morrison House, located in historic Old Town, Alexandria VA. Named one of the “Top 50 Hotels in the World” by readers of Travel + Leisure, Morrison House is renowned for its exceptional, award-winning service, charming Federal-style décor, and its acclaimed restaurant, The Grille at Morrison House. The 2013 Inauguration Hotel Buyout Package is priced at $200,000, and includes accommodations for up to 90 guests for four nights, January 18-22, 2013, as well as the following amenities:
- Accommodations for up to 90 people in 45 guestrooms
- 24-hour butler service provided by a seasoned and highly-attentive staff
- Private transportation for the group to and from Inaugural Balls
- One private house car for guest use, based on availability throughout stay
- Keepsake gifts including pillowcases and silk pajamas monogrammed with the personal initials of each guest and the Inauguration date
- Daily full breakfast, lunch and dinner provided by Executive Chef Brian McPherson of The Grille at Morrison House*
- On one evening, enjoy dinner and drinks with a special performance by former White House pianist Robert Smith, who played for every administration from Nixon through Clinton
- Nightly cocktail receptions in the Library, featuring a different tasting each evening, ranging from a whiskey-tasting class to champagne-sabering demonstration and tasting
- Late evening reception at the hotel each night, catering to personal preferences of group
The Fine Print: *The overall package prices can be adjusted to accommodate specific needs of the group, including pricing for breakfast, lunch and dinner (a la carte options are available).
Both offers must be booked by November 10, 2012, is non-refundable. The four-night stay is priced at $320,000, exclusive of tax and gratuity.
Madera, a Kimpton Hotel is located at 1310 New Hampshire Avenue, NW, Washington, D.C. 20036. visit http://www.hotelmadera.com or call 202-296-7600.
Morrison House, a Kimpton Hotel is located at 116 Alfred Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314. Visit http://www.morrisonhouse.com or call 703-838-8000.
ABOUT KIMPTON HOTELS & RESTAURANTS
San Francisco-based Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, a collection of boutique hotels and chef-driven restaurants in the US, is an acknowledged industry pioneer and was the first to bring the boutique hotel concept to America. In 1981 Bill Kimpton founded the company that today is well-known for making travelers feel welcomed and comfortable while away from home through authentic and unscripted customer care, stylish ambiance and embodying a certain playfulness in its approach to programs and amenities. Adjacent to the hotels are locally-loved, top-rated, Kimpton restaurants. Kimpton leads the hospitality industry in ecological practices through its innovative EarthCare program that spans all hotels and restaurants. Market Metrix, a recognized authority and leader in feedback solutions, consistently ranks Kimpton above other hotel companies in luxury and upper upscale segments for customer satisfaction. Privately held Kimpton was recognized by Fortune Magazine as a Best Company to Work for in 2012. The company operates 57 hotels and 67 restaurants and lounges in 24 cities. For more information visit http://www.KimptonHotels.com or call 1-800-KIMPTON.