Cambridge, Mass (PRWEB) June 29, 2013
TakeTours is proud to announce the top 5 travelers' choice East Coast destinations to visit this summer. The season of sun is officially in full swing, and people all over the world have begun to make their summertime travel plans. Tourists come to visit these destinations from everywhere imaginable to experience the history and culture of these wonderful places.
1. Niagara Falls – Earlier this month, the Maid of the Mist boat ride received the TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence for consistently achieving exceptional traveler reviews. Every night at the falls this summer, guests can see the illuminations, be wowed by fireworks, or experience amazing concerts.
2. New York City- After being closed after Hurricane Sandy, the Statue of Liberty has finally re-opened. Spend some time outdoors with a boat ride across New York Harbor to the famous Lady!
3. Washington, DC- Learn about the cultural history of the United States when you visit the Smithsonian Folklife Festival. This international exposition of living cultural heritage is thrown annually outdoors on the National Mall.
4. Boston- Celebrate 40 years of the “Boston Pops Firework Spectacular” on the 4th of July at Boston Harbor and experience summer on the waterfront as well.
5. Philadelphia – While in Philly, stop at Independence State Park to see the 1968 Exhibit and learn the story of the Preamble to the Constitution.
TakeTours is offering East Coast summer travel deals with hand-picked tour packages for up to 10% off. This includes a limited-time offer for one of the top East Coast vacation packages, a 6-day tour that includes airport transfers and an option to upgrade to a 5-star hotel for a superior travel experience. By visiting TakeTours’ Facebook page, travelers will have the option to take a trivia challenge, which will get them an additional $10 discount on this tour. For full information about East Coast tours visit http://www.taketours.com/east-coast-tours/.
GotoBus and TakeTours are leading online marketplaces for inter-city bus trips, tours, sightseeing, vacation packages, shows, and hotels. The TakeTours.com online booking system, similar to those used by major airlines makes it easy for travelers to quickly compare schedules, prices, and pickup/drop-off locations for over 300 bus and tour companies. TakeTours.com is the fastest-growing gateway for tours on the Internet. In February 2007, The Washington Post featured GotoBus.com, from which TakeTours.com is spun off, as one of the best travel websites and named it ‘Best of the Web’ in the ‘Motorcoaches’ category.
GotoBus® and TakeTours® are federally registered trademarks of IvyMedia Corporation.
"Like" TakeTours on Facebook.