• Create a budget before you go shopping with your child. This will help children understand why they cannot purchase something if it isn’t affordable.
Maryville, WA (PRWEB) June 27, 2013
Erena Misikin loves kids and kids’ clothing. That’s the reason she launched her own business, Kids Wear by Erena. Erena offers dozens of styles and designers for both boys and girls to help give your child the ‘back to school’ style that you are both looking for.
“We offer our customers quality made apparel and we are very proud of that. Our distributor, Magic Kids USA has made it possible for us to provide the quality clothing and brand names at a low cost,” said Erena. “Not only are our prices very reasonable for the type of kids wear we provide, but Magic Kids USA handles the shipping and any returns as well."
Kids Wear by Erena wants to help parents with their back to school shopping this year by offering these tips:
- Create a budget before you go with your child. This will help children understand why they cannot buy something if it isn’t affordable.
- Give children the chance to choose a few items of their choice. This will help them feel more empowered, comfortable and confident.
What to buy when back-to-school shopping:
- 6-10 T-shirts: Tees are a cheap way to put kids in something that is comfortable and trendy.
- 2-3 Sweaters/ sweatshirts: Comfortable, warm, and goes perfect with t-shirts that can be matched up as well. Sweaters and sweatshirts are also easy for youngsters to stow.
- 3 pairs of pants: We advise not to buy too many pairs because kids will outgrow them quickly, and they can get by with 3 pairs during the school week.
- 1-2 pairs of shoes: Every child needs a pair of sneakers for gym shoes. If a boy or girl doesn’t want to wear gym shoes every day, a pair of dark colored shoes that don’t show dirt are a good option as a second pair.
Right now, Kids Wear by Erena is offering specials and discounted sales for customers to save on today. Not only does Erena’s store offer great prices, but also her business works with churches and charities to provide families in need with clothing.
To see some of what Kids Wear by Erena has to offer visit her new online video site at: http://mycinsay.com/c/kids-wear-by-erena/kids-clothing-sale_copy86
Erena Misikin @ 360-651-8609