CloudExpo Europe is the perfect place to do business with companies and organisations of all sizes and the entire cloud ecosystem.
London, UK (PRWEB UK) 9 January 2013
Olympia National Hall in London will play host to this years Cloud Expo Europe at which AppsCare® will be showcasing the power of Google Apps in the Google Village.
This free-to-attend exhibition takes place on the 29-30 January 2013 and "is the perfect place to do business with companies and organisations of all sizes and the entire cloud ecosystem."
CloudExpo Europe 2012 proved to be a resounding success, as it attracted a record breaking number of visitors over two days and across Olympia Hall's eight conference rooms.
"Cloud Expo Europe’s unique offering of world-class conference content across eight dedicated theatres and a hall packed full of leading cloud technology vendors, was clearly popular and this, coupled with a comprehensive and far reaching marketing plan drove this huge attendance growth."
With an Innovation Suite and a SaaS Lounge, in which members of the AppsCare team will be speaking about Google Apps for Business, Education and Government, CloudExpo Europe is shaping up to add a lot of value to all organisations.
Reasons to visit Cloud Expo Europe 2013:
- Discover what is behind the hype surrounding the cloud and how to harness the power of the cloud
- Be inspired by the 130 world-class speakers in a 9 stream seminar programme
- Benefit from Cloud Expo Europe’s expanded show features, introducing Cloud Service Provider (CSP) Europe and Big Data Expo Europe
- Learn first-hand from 50 case studies including major blue-chips, the public sector, as well as dynamic SMEs
- Gain the latest thinking from the most definitive gathering of cloud thought leaders, visionaries and practitioners in Europe
- Get practical “how to” advice from 150 leading international suppliers
- Source the leading cloud technologies and services
- Determine how to revolutionise an organisation securely, save money and improve efficiency
- Find new relationships, partnerships, investment opportunities and business models
- Network with peers and industry leaders
AppsCare®, Google Enterprise Premier Partner is a world leader in cloud services provisions, supporting over 2500 customers in 33 countries. AppsCare® comprise 10+ years experience deploying technical solutions for organisations of all sizes and geographies utilising our GStall delivery methodology and AppsCare® support programmes. Our engineers were some of the first to achieve both Google Apps Certified Deployment Specialist (GACDS) and Cisco IronPort Certified Security Specialist (CICSS) accreditations providing unrivaled expertise in our customer care teams.
The show takes place at Olympia National Hall, Hammersmith Road, London, W14 8UX on 29th & 30th January 2013
Follow @AppsCare | Follow @Netpremacy