Outskirts Press Reveals Top 10 Best Selling Books in Self-Publishing for November 2012
Denver (PRWEB) January 07, 2013
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for November were:
- A Book of Poetry and Prose: Postcards from My Lai by Robert W. Hodson
- The Genesis of Success by Esi Olueh
- Grief, Guts and Grace by Joan Theriot-Broussard
- Leadership Matters … The CEO Survival Manual by Mike Myatt
- Steps to Heaven by Olufemi Adeniji
- Stories of the Rich and Famous by David M. Taverneir
- A Student's and Parent's Guide to College Scholarships and Grants by Rodney DuBose
- Terry: The Inspiring Story of a Little Girl's Survival as a POW During WWII by Terry Warne
- What a Blind Dog Sees by J. Bradfield McConnell
- You Are Better Than Your Best by Lionel L. Nowell III
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10%-55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.