Bordeaux, France (PRWEB UK) 7 January 2013
- 10% off holidays
- free bike hire worth 150€
- free linen worth up to £55
The deal is available on all bookings made before January 31st to Domaine de Litteau in Normandy and Domaine de Kerlann in southern Brittany. Both holiday villages are perfect family bases.
Domaine de Litteau sits on the edge of the Cerisy Forest in Calvados, the ‘milk-cart’ capital of France known for its lush countryside, apple orchards and picturesque towns. The park has a heated covered swimming pool, small fishing lakes and an adventure playground for children. Prices start from £353 (saving £39) for seven nights from 25 May, for a family of four staying in a two-bedroom holiday home.
Domaine de Kerlann is close to the dramatic Breton coast, the pretty harbour-town of Pont Aven and dedicated cycle routes to Quimper, Brittany’s oldest city. Bookings include access to three free children’s clubs, indoor and outdoor heated pools and evening entertainment. Prices start from £372 (saving £41) for seven nights from 25 May, for a family of four staying in a two-bedroom holiday home.
Bikes are available to hire directly from siblu holiday villages and the 150€ voucher covers two adult and two children cycles for one week in June (later prices may vary). Linen packs include sheets, pillow cases and duvets for double beds (£15 per pack) and single beds (£10 per pack), cutting down on the luggage, and the wash loads, for families after their holiday to France.
For more information and bookings go to http://www.siblu.com/special_offers/travel-light.php.
About Siblu Villages
- Siblu owns 15 holiday parks across France: Domaine de Litteau (Normandy), Domaine de Kerlann, Pierres Couchees (both Brittany), Domaine de Dugny (Loire Valley), Le Bois Masson, Le Bois Dormant (both Vendee), Les Charmettes, La Pignade, Bonne Anse Plage (all Charente Maritime), La Reserve (Aquitaine), La Carabasse, Le Lac des Reves, Les Sables du Midi (all Languedoc), Le Montourey (Cote d’Azur)
- Siblu has sold holidays to France for more than 30 years
- Siblu welcomes around 120,000 guests every year
- With more than 25 activities available at every holiday village, lifeguarded pools and free children’s clubs, siblu is a perfect setting for families
For more information visit siblu.com.