...the podcast will be a valuable ongoing resource for anyone who wants to build a thriving training or education business.
Carrboro, NC (PRWEB) January 03, 2013
Jeff Cobb, author of Leading the Learning Revolution: The Expert’s Guide to Capitalizing on the Exploding Lifelong Education Market, today announced the official launch of the Learning Revolution podcast. Based initially on interviews conducted while Cobb was writing Leading the Learning Revolution, the new podcast is targeted at individuals and organizations in the business of training, education, and lifelong learning.
“My goal is to provide entrepreneurs in the market for adult education with insights, examples, and practical knowledge to help them grow a successful business in the context of the global learning economy,” said Cobb. “The need and demand for lifelong learning has never been higher, but keeping up with technology and other forces that are transforming the market can be a challenge. My hope is that the podcast will be a valuable ongoing resource for anyone who wants to build a thriving training or education business."
The Learning Revolution podcast is published weekly on Thursdays and the content is primarily interview-based. Initial guests include:
- Michael Stelzner, founder of Social Media Examiner and author of Launch: How to Quickly Propel Your Business Beyond the Competition
- Dave Will, Chief Executive Peach of Peach New Media
- Monisha Pashupathi, Professor of Developmental Psychology at the University of Utah and lecture for The Teaching Company’s How We Learn
- Leo Babauta, founder of Zen Habits and co-founder of the A-List Blogging Bootcamp
- Dorie Clark, author of the forthcoming Reinventing You: Define Your Brand, Imagine Your Future (Harvard Business Review Press)
- George Siemens, widely respected learning theorist and pioneer of the “Massive Open Online Course” (MOOC) model
- Alan Weiss, best-selling author of Million Dollar Consulting and inductee into the Professional Speaking Hall of Fame®
Jeff Cobb is the author of Leading the Learning Revolution (Amacom, 2013), co-author of Shift Ed: A Call to Action for Transforming K-12 Education (Corwin, 2011), and founder of the popular Mission to Learn blog. Through his consulting and research firm, Tagoras, he works with organizations in the business of lifelong learning to maximize the reach, revenue, and impact of their offerings. He also speaks frequently on how technology is transforming business, education, and the business of education. More information about Jeff is available at http://www.jeffthomascobb.com