Put simply it had to be the best in market in terms of protein content, nutrition content, taste and price. That’s exactly what Instant Whey DUO® delivers
(PRWEB UK) 4 January 2013
Martin Eastwood head of Quality Control & Research at Reflex Nutrition gave us his very matter of fact summary, “Numerous brands offer value proteins and nearly all them have a number of things in common. They are lower in protein content, they have higher levels of carbohydrates, higher levels of lactose and fat, not to mention the fact that many are full of soy protein. These are products that really are made to a price and it’s something you’ll never see from Reflex Nutrition. With Instant Whey DUO® we had to make a product that supported the Reflex ethic. Put simply it had to be the best in market in terms of protein content, nutrition content, taste and price. That’s exactly what Instant Whey DUO® delivers.”
The numbers tell the story;
- 75% Protein content which is proven by batch protein testing, other brands contain as little as 60% protein and are not tested for their protein content.
- Free from Soy Protein, syrups, creamers, salt, sugar and cheap fillers.
- Made in the U.K by Reflex Nutrition to ISO9001 Quality Control Standards using 100% Green Energy.
- Low carbohydrate content of 8%, some other brands contain closer to 20%
- Low fat content, other brands using cheaper sources of whey protein will typically contain high levels of fat.
- Low lactose content, other brands will typically contain at least 10% lactose because they use lower grades of whey protein.
- Pro-biotic Lactospore®, few other brands offers this.
- Digezyme® Enzyme Complex, few brands offers this.
Instant Whey Duo® contains a precise blend of ultra-high quality proteins, the main two are undenatured ultra filtered whey protein concentrate and Nutralys®. The pairing of the two proteins provides a unique amino acid profile that neither protein on its own could ever deliver. It is what Reflex Nutrition believes to be one of the best combinations of protein ever brought together for athletes; being both rich in Branch Chain Amino Acids, Arginine and Glutamine.
Demand Instant Whey DUO® is expected to be extremely high and the indicated demand from outlets throughout Europe suggest that Duo® will become one of the best selling protein powders in Europe during 2013.
Keeping up with demand will not be an issue since the new protein powder is made at Reflex Nutrition’s bespoke sports nutrition manufacturing facility on the outskirts of Brighton in the U.K. where Martin Eastwood will be casting his ever watchful eye over all aspects of the manufacture and quality control processes. Each batch will be assayed for its protein content to ensure that Duo® meets its industry leading protein content.
Instant Whey DUO® will available early January 2013 throughout Europe with an RRP of £56.99 for a 2.0kg tub.