“Our goal is to make every bath a safe bath,” said Laurie Birko, Moen Home Care brand manager.
North Olmsted, Ohio (PRWEB) January 03, 2013
While January means that the hustle and bustle of the holiday season is over, it is also a time to start anew: a new year…new resolutions…and new home improvement projects. And since January is National Bath Safety Month – what better place to start your home to-do list than your bathroom?
When it comes to updating our homes, and specifically our baths, we often focus on style… but safety often is an overlooked element. Why? Because many bath safety accessories have the stigma of looking “institutional.”
“Our goal is to make every bath a safe bath. And, for savvy homeowners looking to incorporate safety at any age, it’s essential we provide products to meet their safety and style requirements,” said Laurie Birko, Moen Home Care brand manager. “Our newest products, such as our Fold-Down Shower Seat and Grab Bars with Accessories look like designer pieces rather than safety products, so homeowners no longer have to choose between safety or style… they can have both.”
As we celebrate National Bath Safety Month, Moen Home Care offers a variety of bath safety products designed with attractive styling and quality that you’ve come to expect from the Moen® brand.
- Grab Bars with Accessories: Combine the safety benefits of a grab bar with four common bath essentials – a towel bar, paper holder, wall shelf or corner shelf – making each bath functional and fashionable.
- Fold-Down Shower Seat: Add style and peace of mind in the shower. The wall-mount design folds down for a comfortable and secure shower seat to avoid slips and falls – yet folds up for a thin, compact profile when not in use.
- SecureMount™ Grab Bars and Anchors: The SecureMount System offers beautifully designed grab bars with an easy, secure install – anywhere on the wall.
- Designer Hand Grips: Easily installed near home danger zones – doorways, stairs, showers, tubs and toilets – the nine-inch hand grips can provide peace of mind and security.
- Handheld Shower with Innovative Palm Feature: The handheld shower converts to an easily maneuverable and lighter-weight palm shower, featuring an ergonomic design that fits comfortably in one hand.
For more information about Moen Home Care products, visit http://www.moen.com/homecare.
As the #1 faucet brand in North America, Moen offers a diverse selection of thoughtfully designed kitchen and bath faucets, showerheads, accessories, bath safety products and kitchen sinks – each delivering the best possible combination of meaningful innovation, useful features, on-trend styling and lasting value.
Moen is part of Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. (NYSE: FBHS), which creates products and services that help fulfill the dreams of homeowners and help people feel more secure. For more information, please visit http://www.fbhs.com
Kristi Stolarski or Alissa Kiktavy
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org