Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) January 04, 2013
2012 is in the books and now it’s time to look forward to what’s in store for 2013 in Las Vegas. Another year means it is time to reset the annual event calendar and begin preparations for the best annual events Las Vegas. Sure they happen every year, but that doesn't make them any less worth the trip!
EarlyVegas.com is prepared for 2013 in Las Vegas. Here is the EarlyVegas list of the best 5 annual Las Vegas events to look forward to in 2013.
1. St. Patrick’s Day Parade: If it involves drinking, chances are it’s huge in Las Vegas. So it makes sense that St. Patrick’s Day is a very popular time of the year to go to Vegas. St. Patrick’s Day 2013 Las Vegas means more booze than anyone could possibly remember. The St. Patrick’s Day Parade is a staple of the annual Las Vegas event calendar, featuring typical parade merriment and plenty of green beer for the masses. Of course, the best places to be for St. Patrick’s Day 2013 Las Vegas are the city’s many Irish pubs, like Nine Fine Irishmen at Las Vegas’ New York themed Strip hotel.
2. World Series of Poker: Pokerstars and spectators alike are invited to the annual World Series of Poker 2013 Las Vegas championship for more than a month of high-stakes gaming. The 44th World Series of Poker 2013 will be held at the Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino from May 29th-July 16th. Be a part of the 44th World Series of Poker Las Vegas by playing at one of the lower stakes tables which have buy-ins as low as $75. Make sure to bring a good poker face.
3. Fremont Street Mardi Gras: New Orleans is the ideal destination for a Mardi Gras vacation, but the Fremont Street Mardi Gras 2013 Las Vegas celebration is a very close second. Plenty of dancing and live music make this indoor street party a lively recreation of the south’s famous festivities. The date for the Fremont Street Mardi Gras 2013 Las Vegas hasn’t been confirmed yet but revelers can expect a March- early April date. Fremont Street Mardi Gras 2013 is a perfect opportunity to leave the popular Las Vegas hotels and explore downtown Vegas.
4. Cinco de Mayo: Cinco de Mayo, the celebration of a Mexican victory in battle over the French on May 5th, 1862, is a popular time to be in Las Vegas. Sombreros, tequila and tacos are all part of the festivities for Cinco de Mayo 2013 Las Vegas, which happens to fall on a Sunday this year. Try one of Vegas’ Mexican restaurants for a truly authentic celebration. One of the best restaurants for Cinco de Mayo 2013 Las Vegas is at Tacos & Tequila inside the iconic Luxor Hotel.
5. Downtown Oktoberfest: Las Vegas doesn’t have the widest selection of German fare but during Oktoberfest most Las Vegas restaurants and bars offer specials that cater to German tastes. Oktoberfest 2013 Las Vegas is best celebrated with sauerkraut and a pint of märzen at watering holes like Freakin’ Frog or Wurst-Fest. Don’t forget the lederhosen!
EarlyVegas.com is an authority on how to save money and get the best value when planning travel to Las Vegas. EarlyVegas.com searches the web for the best packages, specials, promotions, deals, and promo code offers that help travelers save and get the most value when booking hotel rooms, tours, and shows in Las Vegas.