Factor Finders finished strong in 2012 with 54 new factoring placements for the month of December
Cleveland, OH (PRWEB) January 07, 2013
Factor Finders finished strong in 2012 with 54 new factoring placements for the month of December. All leads were placed at sixteen different factoring companies within hours of intake.
Some highlights of the month’s placements include:
- An electrical contractor from North Tampa, Florida has secured a $30,000 contract for a government project.
- An Austin, Texas medical transportation services provider is receiving funding for $100,000 monthly collections.
- $50,000 monthly billings are being funded to an Atlanta, Georgia home health care agency.
- A five-truck transportation company based in Raleigh, North Carolina received $40,000 for fuel costs within seven days of initial contact.
- A startup IT staffing company based in Baltimore, MD is set up to receive $40,000 upon first billings in January.
Factor Finders is a factoring broker that identifies the best funder to meet the cash flow needs of small and mid-sized companies. Founded by a seasoned factoring service owner, Factor Finders understands the needs of small businesses and uses that expertise to identify the optimal funding source for each of our clients.
Tap our network: visit http://www.factorfinders.com to get your next deal funded.