Each one of these companies will be introduced to the hundreds of product manufacturers that use MFG.com every day to fulfill their sourcing needs.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) January 08, 2013
As the world’s leading online manufacturing marketplace for made-to-order parts, MFG.com proudly announced the acceptance of Georgia-based manufacturers into the MFG.com marketplace.
A few of the recent additions include:
- Located in Powder Springs, GA, GTI Precision Components is an AS 9100 and ISO 9001:2000 certified job shop that has been manufacturing high-tech components for the last 28 years. Through their state-of-the-art technology and inspection equipment, GTI provides expertise in 5-axis machining, multi-axis mill turn, and wire EDM. GTI has worked with clients in the aerospace, satellite and energy industries and is proficient in machining high-speed aluminum, stainless steel and titanium.
- Carbon Age Systems & Manufacturing, LLC is a custom manufacturing and mechanical engineering services firm located in Atlanta, GA. They provide a number of value-added services for their clients and it is their goal to ensure superb custom manufacturing and mechanical solutions for their clients' next projects. Carbon Age Systems & Manufacturing, LLC provides services including:
- Design development: CAD-CAM, concept development, prototyping, design for manufacturing
- Manufacturing: CNC milling and turning, 3D printing, welding, sawing
- Automated/Robotic systems: production line improvements, sensing system, PLC systems, system development & installation
- Quality: full order inspection, 5S
- American Biosurgical (ABI) is a custom medical connector and cable development company specializing in surgical, patient monitoring, and diagnostics imaging cable assemblies. Located in Norcross, GA, ABI is an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 13485:2003(E) certified engineering firm that provides standard and custom turn-key solutions for global device manufacturers looking to outsource their high-reliability cabling needs. From front-end design and materials selection, to state-of-the-art manufacturing and supply chain efficiency, ABI offers a proven strategy that delivers a competitive solution without compromising on quality.
- Since 1998, Murray Plastics has been offering its customers in electronics, packaging and other industries, the best in custom and plastic injection molding. Utilizing their in-house tool shop in Gainesville, GA, Murray Plastics provides injection molding and insert molding services for a wide range of plastics including ABS, nylon, polycarbonate, polystyrene, and HDPE/LDPE. The experts at Murray Plastics can also take two- or three-dimensional CAD drawings and custom-build prototype or production tooling.
“We are honored to be admitting such qualified contract manufacturers and engineering firms from Georgia into the MFG.com marketplace,” said Mitch Free, Founder and CEO of MFG.com. “Each one of these companies will be introduced to the hundreds of product manufacturers that use MFG.com every day to fulfill their sourcing needs. The product manufacturers using the MFG.com marketplace to source their made-to-order parts, have never had it easier. MFG.com has simplified the process to find the right suppliers, collaborate with them, and perform due diligence with just a few mouse clicks.”
MFG.com is the largest online marketplace for the manufacturing industry, facilitating interaction between buyers and manufacturers. MFG.com enables sourcing professionals and engineers to quickly and easily locate quality suppliers for CNC Machining, Injection Molding, Metal Stamping, Metal Fabrication and many other processes through an easy-to-use online marketplace. With more than $115 billion in RFQs passing through the marketplace, MFG.com has helped thousands of manufacturers - ranging from small machine shops to large conglomerates - increase sales and grow profits. MFG.com is a global business, with offices in the U.S., Europe, Asia and Mexico.