With so many random authors out there, how can an avid reader find good stuff? Bard and Book has the answer. - Anthony Horvath, Bard and Book Publishing Founder
Holmen, WI (PRWEB) January 07, 2013
The tablet revolution continues to grow and Bard and Book Publishing is growing along with it in the new year. Bard and Book Publishing is an innovative publishing concept that connects authors with readers in a unique relationship format. Readers who subscribe to Bard and Book's reader community get access to every creative piece Bard and Book authors generate, for as long as the reader maintains his membership!
All Subscriber-Readers Get:
- Exclusive access to the authors throughout the creative process.
- Copies of every digital book produced by the community’s authors throughout the duration of their memberships, obtained through Smashwords.com. (Approximately 5 per month).
- Discounts on printed editions of Bard and Book’s published books.
- The collected works of each author in a single digital file throughout the duration of their memberships.
- The gratification of knowing that they are directly supporting the authors, because the majority of their membership fee goes straight to them!
Bard and Book Publishing Founder, Anthony Horvath, explains the concept, "The digital revolution has meant a thousand-fold increase in books available for people to read and it is not easy to sort out the good from the bad. With so many random authors out there, how can an avid reader find good stuff? Bard and Book has the answer: you join a community of quality writers who are continuing to produce new content."
He continues, "These are not ‘random authors.’ They are authors that you get to know more and more as they write content specifically with you in mind. Not a general ‘you,’ but YOU, because you are able to provide feedback directly to the author on an ongoing basis."
To experience the Bard and Book service, two subscription options are currently available. The free membership option gives a reader full access to digital edition of works the authors produce but only within 30 days of the work’s release. The premium (paid) membership gives the reader full access to every digital edition of works the authors produce, past and present, as well as full access to the authors themselves in forums, comments, chats, etc. An added bonus to the paid membership is that the subscriber will receive 1 free copy of a printed edition of a Bard and Book publication each year, including shipping. The paid membership plan is available for only $5.95 per month.