Holmen, Wisconsin (PRWEB) January 09, 2013
Bard and Book Publishing enters the new year as a publishing alternative for authors. Bard and Book Publishing represents an incredible new vision for connecting publishers, authors, and readers through a subscription service that yields the lion's share of revenue to authors, unlike today's traditional publishing model.
Bard and Book founder, Anthony Horvath says, "Very few authors who go the ‘traditional route’ make any real money. It is the rare author that is able to make a living from their writing. Publishers and retailers get the majority of it."
Bard and Book is designed to address this situation head on, putting the author on an equal playing field with the publisher, and protecting the interests of all involved–including the reader.
All Subscriber-Readers Get:
- Exclusive access to the authors throughout the creative process.
- Copies of every digital book produced by the community’s authors throughout the duration of their memberships, obtained through Smashwords.com. (Approximately 5 per month).
- Discounts on printed editions of Bard and Book’s published books.
- The collected works of each author in a single digital file throughout the duration of their memberships.
- The gratification of knowing that they are directly supporting the authors, because the majority of their membership fee goes straight to them!
To experience the Bard and Book service, two subscription options are currently available. The free membership option gives a reader full access to digital edition of works the authors produce but only within 30 days of the work’s release. The premium (paid) membership gives the reader full access to every digital edition of works the authors produce, past and present, as well as full access to the authors themselves in forums, comments, chats, etc. An added bonus to the paid membership is that the subscriber will receive 1 free copy of a printed edition of a Bard and Book publication each year, including shipping. The paid membership plan is available for only $5.95 per month.