Experiences last forever and doing something memorable as a couple on Valentine’s Day is a great way to show your loved one just how much you care.
Vancouver, BC (PRWEB) January 15, 2013
Valentine’s Day 2013 is setting up to be one of adventure, excitement and of course romance for many of Canada’s happy couples. At least that’s what experience gift company Perfect Day Experiences' (http://www.perfectday.ca) recently published list of its Top 5 Valentines Day Gifts shows.
Each of the experience gifts to have made the top 5 list centre around couples enjoying time together and having a new and exciting experience.
The list is based on recent customer favourites, and here is the predicted Top 5 Valentine’s Day Gifts for 2013:
1. Dinner & Comedy at The Second City for Two. With this gift the couple will enjoy a laughter-packed evening of comedy at food at the famous The Second City Theatre in downtown Toronto.
2. Toronto Sunday-brunch Cruise for Two. How about this for a unique brunch idea! Take a cruise together on Toronto Harbour and make your Sunday together one to remember.
3. Segway Ghost Experience for Two. Those who scare together, stay together. At least that’s what this exciting experience gift would have you believe. A fun-filled segway ride together through Toronto’s Distillery District.
4. Horse-drawn Sleigh Ride & Dinner for Two. Well you’ll struggle to get much more romantic than this! An unforgettable experience in Whistler’s winter wonderland as you cuddle up on your sleigh ride which is followed by a romantic dinner for two.
5. Toronto Helicopter Tour for Two. Romance and helicopters go together like cheese and wine. If you’re looking for romance and brownie points, you can’t go far wrong with a Valentine’s Day helicopter ride.
“Valentine’s Day is all about being together and experiencing things as a couple. We’re finding that gifts people can share with each other have become very popular over the past few years.” Said a Perfect Day Experiences representative.
Perfect Day Experiences packages amazing experiences as gifts and with more than 500 to choose from there’s something for every taste this Valentine’s Day. http://www.perfectday.ca/occasion/valentines-day