Toronto, Canada (PRWEB) January 11, 2013
FirefighterReady launched approximately six months ago, filling a need in the market to help firefighter candidates study for their firefighter test. The portal is one of only a handful that is dedicated solely for the needs of firefighter candidates.
Specifically, the company helps candidates study for the CPS Test, a standardized test that is common in many states and provinces in North America.
In the first five months of operation, approximately three users registered for the portal a day. In the last month, this number has grown to about five users per day. With FirefighterReady gainin brand recognition, the company expects to average over six users a day for the next six months of operation.
For more information go to:
The program includes:
- 5 full practice Firefighter Tests
- Detailed solutions and explanations for the questions
- Performance and historic tracking of exams attempted
- Timed and live scoring for all exams
- Preparation material for subject matters
- 50+ Psychological Test questions
- Interactive scoring, historical feedback
- Complete detailed answers and solutions
- Interview, Psychological and Fitness Tips
- Unlimited 1-Year Access to all features and tests