London, UK (PRWEB) January 14, 2013
Despite difficulties caused by the global economic recession, the European Union market for acrylic acid and its salts is predicted to grow in future. Superabsorbent and detergent polymers, accounting for over 28% of the current total demand of acrylic acid products, are expected to fuel the market growth in the years ahead. At present, the European annual production volumes of acrylic acid are estimated at above 810,000 tonnes. BASF SE, The Dow Chemical Company and Arkema SA are amid the most prominent players of the EU market.
Belgium is one of the main EU exporters of acrylic acid. The Belgium exports grew considerably during 2009-2011. At the same time, due to the unfavorable economic conditions the acrylic acid consumption in the country has been decelerating for the past several years. In 2011, it was estimated at nearly 225,000 tonnes.
New market research report “Acrylic Acid and Its Salts: European Union Market Outlook 2013 and Forecast till 2018” created by Business Analytic Center (BAC) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Acrylic Acid and Its Salts: European Union Market Outlook 2013 and Forecast till 2018
Published: January, 2013
Price: US$ 1,800.00
The report provides a detailed guide to the European Union market for acrylic acid and its salts with a special focus on Denmark, the UK and Italy country markets. The study evaluates current state of the market, traces its historic development and outlines future prospects for the market up to 2018. The research discloses significant findings on the market size, shape and structure; reveals consumption and trade statistics, price dynamics and offers information on production and distribution of acrylic acid and its salts. The report examines competitive pressure in the market, offers profiles of the leading producers, lists the major suppliers and also presents an overview of the consumers. The study contains essential information on the properties, applications and manufacturing processes of acrylic acid and its salts. Besides, the forecast of the future consumption, production and pricing trends is at hand in the research.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report extends knowledge of the European Union market for acrylic acid and its salts and helps to understand current and emerging market trends, by providing a deep insight into the market environment.
- Detailed analysis of both external and internal factors influencing and shaping the market will assist in planning of effective business strategies and strengthening of decision-making process.
- Price and trade statistics found in the research will help to boost company’s business and sales activities.
- Detailed examination of the market participants helps to evaluate and choose the prospective partners and suppliers.
- Future prospects for the market outlined in the study allow to trace, how the market is set to develop in the upcoming years and to determine the segments driving the market growth.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at BAC page.