London, UK (PRWEB) January 14, 2013
Currently, Thailand is one of the leading sugar markets. The country is ranked the second in terms of sugar exports volumes. Other Asian countries are the principal importers of the Thai sugar. Thailand is expected to produce over 9.7 million tonnes of sugar in the 2012/2013 marketing year. In 2012/2013 marketing year, Thai sugar exports are likely to be around 8 million metric tons raw value, experiencing a low decline if compared to 2011/2012 marketing year.
New market research report “Sugar industry in Thailand: Business Report 2012” created by Business Analytic Center (BAC) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Sugar industry in Thailand: Business Report 2012
Published: January, 2013
Price: US$ 1,160.00
The report offers comprehensive assessment of the sugar industry in Thailand. It discloses the financial and economic profiles of the country. The study provides general information on the current economic situation in Thailand; identifies key economic indicators and traces major development trends. The research also analyzes the common business procedures and touches various issues vital for running a business in the country. The report contains in-depth examination of the Thai sugar industry and points out the top market players. The study uncovers the Thai sugar market dynamics, identifies major forces shaping and influencing the market. Essential market indicators are revealed in the market research too. The snapshot of the Thai economic news is also at hand in the report.
- financial and economic profiles of Thailand covering fiscal system, investment climate, existing labor practices, property rights and regulation peculiarities, etc;
- overview of common business procedures and peculiarities of doing business in the country;
- Thailand economy news and analysis digest;
- extensive insight into the sugar industry in Thailand and description of the main forces influencing the market;
- analysis of the foreign relations within the sugar industry;
- detailed review of the top companies engaged in the sugar industry such as producers and traders.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at BAC page.