London, UK (PRWEB UK) 14 January 2013
The usage of social media can serve as a beneficial tool in recruitment, customer relations, inward and outward facing strategies and can also contribute to commercial success. Against this backdrop, SMi Group’s Social Media in the Utilities Sector conference will focus on how these developments can be further refined with Utility Case Studies from recent implementations demonstrating what lessons have been learnt and how to benefit.
SMi’s second annual Social Media in the Utilities Sector conference programme contains presentations from leading senior industry decision makers including: Google, EDF Energy, RWE Npower, Direct Energy, National Grid, Bord Gais Networks, Ovo Energy and others.
Hear from our industry leading speaker line-up including:
- Angela Knight, CEO, Energy UK
- Ben Harknett, Director, International Sales & Client Services, Wildfire at Google
- Patrick Stella, Lead Media Relations Representative, National Grid
- Tricia Bower, Social Media Manager, Direct Energy
- Bernard Mooney, Customer Care Manager, Bord Gáis Networks
- Adam Templeman, Head of Resourcing, RWE Npower
- Michael Baggs, Social Media Manager, EDF Energy
- Phil Livingstone, Head of Digital Channels, British Gas
- Chris Gilfoy, Head of Digital, Ovo Energy
Additionally, network with Confirmed Attendees from:
Iberdrola, Anglian Water, United Utilities, Co-operative Energy, Scotia Gas Networks, ESB International, Northumbrian Water, E.ON Energy and many more.
For more information, visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2013media-utilities27.asp
Alternatively, contact Teri Arri on +44 (0) 20 7827 6162 or email tarri(at)smi-online(dot)co(dot)uk