The new Vocus Marketing Suite takes diverse marketing disciplines – social, publicity, search and email – and unifies them.
Beltsville, MD (PRWEB) January 15, 2013
Vocus, (NASDAQ: VOCS) a leading provider of cloud marketing software, announces new and enhanced features in its Marketing Suite today. Now, the Vocus Marketing Suite is the only solution that integrates email, social, search, and publicity together.
The award-winning iContact email platform, acquired by Vocus last year, is now fully integrated into the Vocus Marketing Suite. Buying Signals™ monitors social media to notify marketers when customers are ready to buy their product or service. Business Streams provides marketers with a single management point to receive marketing opportunities such as sales leads, media interview requests, and social media conversations. Local listing management promotes your company in mobile and local searches. With this new release, marketers can now attract, engage, and retain customers with one digital marketing software solution.
“Great marketing requires working in many mediums and that can take its toll on businesses,” said You Mon Tsang, SVP Products at Vocus, Inc. “The new Vocus Marketing Suite takes diverse marketing disciplines – social, publicity, search and email – and unifies them. An integrated suite, as well as innovative technologies like Buying Signals™ and the Recommendation Engine™ results in a cohesive stream of marketing opportunities to attract, engage, and retain customers.”
The Vocus Marketing Suite gets marketers more branding and lead generation opportunities to attract and engage customers. Some of the features that empower users in this release of Vocus Marketing Suite:
- Buying Signals™: Monitor millions of conversations and flag tweets that indicate potential new customers.
- Business Streams: Manage publicity, social and marketing opportunities strategically in one place to reduce time spent and increase efficiency.
- Recommendation Engine™: Choose from great content to share and engage in suggested conversations to help build presence, increase followers, share content, and boost credibility and brand awareness.
- Facebook Apps: Use 18 different Facebook apps such as a sweepstakes contest app to increase fans, engage customers.
- News Releases: Distribute your content to top news websites and search engines to reach new customers.
- Local Listings: Promote your business on the 100+ websites that make up 90%+ of the 3 billion local search page views/month
- Email Marketing: Target campaigns with easy segmentation and autoresponders to generate more revenue and nurture leads.
- Contact Management: Manage and segment contacts using email addresses in order to better nurture leads by need and demographic information.
- Message Builder™: Create emails with a huge range of professionally designed templates to better convert leads and new business.
- Social Sharing: Amplify email content through Facebook or Twitter, and measure campaign results with real-time analytics to determine effectiveness and ROI.
- Publicity Alerts: Receive media inquiries directly from over 30,000 journalists, to create publicity and buzz.
- News Release: Publish news releases using the world’s #1 news release service to reach journalists, news outlets, and directly to new customers.
Since its first release in the Fall of 2011, thousands of businesses use these features to attract and engage customers. “Buying Signals is a valuable tool for quickly recognizing potential leads and reaching out to them,” said Jennifer London, Diamond Nexus, a Vocus Marketing Suite customer. “It helped us start real conversations with potential customers.”
To learn more how the new release of Vocus Marketing Suite, initially launched in December 2012, delivers streams of marketing opportunities by integrating social, search, email and publicity together visit http://www.vocus.com.
Vocus (NASDAQ: VOCS) is a leading provider of cloud marketing software that helps businesses reach and influence buyers across social networks, online and through media. Vocus provides an integrated suite that combines social marketing, search marketing, email marketing and publicity into a comprehensive solution to help businesses attract, engage and retain customers. Vocus software is used by more than 120,000 organizations worldwide and is available in seven languages. Vocus is based in Beltsville, MD with offices in North America and Europe. For further information, please visit http://www.vocus.com or call (800) 345-5572.
This release contains “forward-looking” statements that are made pursuant to the Safe Harbor provision of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements are predictive in nature, that depend upon or refer to future events or conditions or that include words such as “may,” “will,” “expects,” “projects,” “anticipates,” “estimates,” “believes,” “intends,” “plans,” “should,” “seeks,” and similar expressions. This press release contains forward-looking statements relating to, among other things, Vocus’ expectations and assumptions concerning future financial performance. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties that may cause actual future results to differ materially from those projected or contemplated in the forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements may be significantly impacted by certain risks and uncertainties described in Vocus’ filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
The risks and uncertainties referred to above include, but are not limited to, risks associated with possible fluctuations in our operating results and rate of growth, our history of operating losses, risks associated with acquisitions, including our ability to successfully integrate acquired businesses, risks associated with our foreign operations, interruptions or delays in our service or our web hosting, our business model, breach of our security measures, the emerging market in which we operate, our relatively limited operating history, our ability to hire, retain, and motivate our employees and manage our growth, competition, our ability to continue to release and gain customer acceptance of new and improved versions of our service, successful customer deployment and utilization of our services, fluctuations in the number of shares outstanding, foreign currency exchange rates and interest rates.