Irving, Texas (PRWEB) January 15, 2013
Lucintel will be participating in COMPOSITES 2013 January 29-31, 2013, at Orlando, Florida, USA. Dr. Sanjay Mazumdar, Lucintel CEO, and Mr. Roy Almaguer, Global Sales Manager, will be available throughout the show to answer questions about key market trends and to discuss strategic challenges for the composites industry. CEO, Lucintel, Sanjay Mazumdar and Program Manager, Charlie Kazmierski, will speak about and share insights on Growth Opportunities in the Global Composites Market 2013-2018. They will also share how Lucintel’s strategic consulting engagements have helped major multinational companies make informed decisions and cost effectively deliver key strategic projects including New Market Entry; Growth Opportunity Screening; Competitive Benchmarking; M&A Due Diligence; and Build, Buy, and Partner strategies.
COMPOSITES 2013, produced by American Composites Manufacturers Association (ACMA), is North America’s most diverse, dynamic convention and trade exhibition for all users of composite materials. It connects top industry business leaders, entrepreneurs, engineers, innovators, educators, and policy makers to the full spectrum of the composites market segments and value chain components. Backed by over 30 years of experience and a track record of delivering results, COMPOSITES attracts professionals from all over the world and all areas of the industry
Lucintel is a premier global management consulting and market research firm that specializes in industrial markets and technologies, including aerospace and defense, composite materials, and related markets. Lucintel, which has deep knowledge of the composites arena, looks forward to sharing its strategic analysis and latest in-depth studies of the global composites market during the conference.
Being exceptionally well positioned to provide affordable consulting services and market reports, Lucintel uses a combination of industry experience with first-class consultants and analysts to provide quick, accurate results for clients’ research needs.
Lucintel is eager to hear about topics that interest attendees, understand their market intelligence needs, and discuss our extensive library of over 285 published global and regional market reports. These market reports from Lucintel contain market size, trend, and forecast data, as well as insights about key materials, market sectors, significant players, and markets in numerous industries.
At the COMPOSITES 2013, Lucintel will showcase its latest market reports, including the following:
- Global Long Fiber Thermoplastics Market 2012-2017: Trend, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis
- Growth Opportunities in Global Automotive Composites CNG Tank Market 2012-2017: Trend, Forecast, and Market Share Analysis
- Opportunities for Composites in North America Automotive Market 2012-2017: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis
- Growth Opportunities in the Chinese Composites Market: 2012-2017
- Growth Opportunities in Global Composites Industry 2012-2017
- Global Composites Quarterly Market Analysis Q4 2009–Q4 2012: Market Trends, Profit, Outlook, and Forecasts
- Global Glass Fiber Market 2012-2017: Trend, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis
- Opportunities in Global Thermoplastic Composites 2012-2017: Trend, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis
- Global Glass Mat Thermoplastics Market 2012-2017: Trend, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis
- Opportunities in the India Composites Market: 2012-2017 Trend, Forecast, and Competitive Analysis
- Global FRP Tank Market 2013-2018: Trend, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis
Visit Lucintel at booth 1229. Stop by during the show or pre-book a meeting. If you are short of time during the show, simply leave your business card at the stand. A sales representative will then contact you to arrange a conference call meeting with you after the show. Lucintel recommends booking in advance and reserving a 20- to 30-minute meeting slot during the show. Visitors can reserve a time slot via email at saleseurope(at)Lucintel(dot)com, or by calling or +1 972 636 5056.
For more information about the COMPOSITES 2013, visit http://www.compositesshow.org