London, UK (PRWEB) January 15, 2013
In 2011, above 100 various feed microecologics products were available on the market in China. Nearly 140 local companies are engaged in the production of feed microecologics and almost 400 are involved in the research and development of active microbial feed additives. Sales of microbial feed additives are approximately RMB 2 billion on yearly basis in China.
Shandong Boly-lely Bioengineering Co., Ltd., Da Bei Nong Group, Guangdong Haid Group Co., Ltd., KDN BIOTECH GROUP, Liaoning Huaxing Bioengineering Co., Ltd., Guangdong Xi Pu Group, Angel Yeast Co., Ltd., Lallemand, Cerbios-Pharma SA, ABT Company, Alpharma and EM Company are amid top participants of the Chinese feed microecologics market.
New market research report “China’s Feed Microecologics Market Research Report” worked out by Beijing Orient Agribusiness Consultant Ltd (BOABC) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: China’s Feed Microecologics Market Research Report
Published: January, 2013
Price: US$ 6,000.00
The report provides an extensive guide to feed microecologics market in China. It traces the historic development of the market and evaluates current market situation. The relevant data on the development of China’s feed microecologics industry are available in the report. The study identifies major market-entry barriers and describes existing laws and regulations related to the industry. The analyses of the China’s fodder yeast market and feed probiotics market are at hand in the research. The competitive landscape is examined in detail and demand and supply statistics are revealed in the study. The report also lists the major domestic and foreign companies playing on the market and offers their profiles along with description on product portfolios, information on sales and production dynamics. Moreover, future prospects for the market are discussed in the report.
Reasons to buy:
- The report extends knowledge of the feed microecologics market in China by presenting historic background and description of the current state of the market, thus helping to understand the market development trends.
- The report identifies who-stands-where in China’s feed microecologics market, thus helping to evaluate the competitive pressure and to achieve competitive advantage on the market.
- In-depth analysis of market segments assists in developing of effective capital investment strategies.
- Thorough examination of market barriers and evaluation of the competitive pressure allow to develop market-entry and business expansion strategies.
- Future market prospects outlined in the report help to trace how the market is set to develop in the years ahead and to make informed business decisions in future.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at BOABC page.