"It's actually easier to make more money then it is to make less if you know how the process works and have the right systems in place."
Boise, ID (PRWEB) January 17, 2013
Rachel Johnsen, award winning nationally-known business and marketing coach and founder of the International Association of Women Small Business Owners (IAWSBO.org) and RevenueFreedom.com will host a free, mentoring and training internet tele-seminar entitles ‘Rev Up Your Revenue in the New Year’ Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 7pm ET/ 4pm PT. Johnsen will reveal the marketing strategies and business growth techniques that she has personally implemented to create a multiple-six figure business and she teaches to her clients to increase their revenue.
According to Johnsen, the marketing strategies she teaches her clients allow business owners to increase their incomes without having to work harder or longer. "It's actually easier to make more money then it is to make less if you know how the process works," she says. "I struggled along for years working 60-70 hour weeks and missing out on family time. But once I figured out the right formula, everything changed. With the right system and strategies in place you can double or triple your income year after year,” states Johnsen.
Her website http://www.RevenueFreedom.com and http://www.IAWSBO.org is a wealth of resources and information for clients who want to take their businesses to the highest level and who want to make a bigger impact with their clients. “We named our new website ‘Revenue Freedom’ because it is possible for small business owners to have both a financially rewarding AND freedom-rich business. The 60+ hour entrepreneurial work week can be a thing of the past when you know how to leverage your time and talents with the right marketing and business systems.” Johnsen emphasized.
The topics she will be teaching during the No-Cost Rev Up Your Revenue in The New Year Tele-course include:
1. How to take a snapshot of your business and quickly identify the opportunities and areas that will rev-up your revenue.
2. The simple strategies you must have in place to get away from your desk and quickly add more freedom into your business - less desk more freedom.
3. How to easily tweak the work you're already doing to make what you want this year.
4. Simple ways to free up your time, so you are not a slave to your business, and break free of the 50+ hour work week - forever.
5. Strategies to work with more clients and make a bigger impact using your strengths and talents.
6. Effective techniques to promote your business for maximum success.
7. How to determine which marketing strategies are going to work best for you, and which you should avoid.
8. Fool proof guidelines to get the biggest bang for your marketing bucks so you are making every penny count.
The content packed no-cost internet tele-course will be held the fourth week of January, Thursday, January 24, 2013 at 7pm ET/ 4pm PT. This limited enrollment seminar, requires pre-registration at: http://www.revenuefreedom.com.
Participants will enjoy the following bonuses:
- Instant Download ‘Marketing Planning Made Simple Checklist’
- ‘How To Quickly Put Together Your Marketing Calendar' - Study Guide
- 'Quick Business Snapshot' Assessment Tool
- And an opportunity for a private business planning strategy session with Rachel
Space is limited to only the first 100 guests. For more information or to preregister, go to http://www.RevenueFreedom.com. Seats are expected to sell out quickly.
About Rachel Johnsen:
Rachel works with motivated and driven small business owners, entrepreneurs and professional service providers who want to generate more income, make more sales, and take their companies to the next level. She provides services and programs that helping entrepreneurs around the globe learn how to accelerate their revenue growth while experiencing more freedom, fulfillment and fun along the way so they can help more people, make a bigger impact and live their passion. She is know for a customer service approach that is fun, informative, and offers proven step-by-step easy to implement strategies that result in more leads, clients and income. Rachel Johnsen has the inside track and shares the secrets to building scaleable and sustainable businesses that thrive and prosper. “Rachel gives great step-by-step instructions on how to do this-and it works! She has not only helped me market my services differently, but also target my ideal client. It’s so much easier to get one quality client than 100 other clients. ~Ross Patterson, CPA, JR Consulting