London, UK (PRWEB) January 17, 2013
In 2012, the world metabolomics market generated about USD 340 million in revenues. The market is predicted to increase at a CARG of nearly 34% to amount to almost USD 1.5 billion by 2018. Growth of the metabolomics market is driven by the ongoing introduction of new biomarker discovery services and the rising demand for toxicity testing. Plant genomics, nutraceuticals, system biology and nutria-genomics segments are likely to have the best growth opportunities in the near future.
Metabolomic Technologies Inc., Metabolon Inc., Metabolomic Discoveries, Waters Corporation, Chenomx Inc., Biocrates Lifesciences, Human Metabolome Technologies, Metanomics, Phenomenome Discoveries Inc., Bruker Corporation, Eisai co. ltd, Beckman Coulter, Nextgen Metabolomics and Agilent Technologies Inc. are amid the behemoths of the worldwide metabolomics market.
New research report “Metabolomics (Biomarker Discovery/Metabolite Detection/Metabolite Profiling) Market By Applications (Drug Discovery/Toxicology Assessment/ Diagnosis) and Indications (Oncology/Cardiology/Neurology) – Forecasts from 2012 to 2017” elaborated by MarketsandMarkets has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Metabolomics (Biomarker Discovery/Metabolite Detection/Metabolite Profiling) Market By Applications (Drug Discovery/Toxicology Assessment/ Diagnosis) and Indications (Oncology/Cardiology/Neurology) – Forecasts from 2012 to 2017
Published: January, 2013
Price: US$ 4,650.00
The research report thoroughly examines the global metabolomics market and offers future market outlook up to 2017 including forecast of the market size and revenue. The study covers the key market drivers, restraints, opportunities. Furthermore, the study delves into the competitive landscape of the world metabolomics market, reviewing the recent product developments, mergers, acquisitions and collaborations. Profiles of the top market participants and the extensive review of the technology development trends are also available in the research study. In addition, the report provides comprehensive assessment of the investment climate of the industry and points out the most perspective areas for investment.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report extends one’s knowledge about the global metabolomics market, helps to understand the current market situation and to evaluate market opportunities.
- The report can assist in the planning of market-entry and business expansion strategies by providing understanding of the market trends and key factors driving and shaping the market.
- Thorough examination of the competitive pressure in the market, top companies’ profiles and a detailed overview of the recent business activities allow to determine the most successful companies and to choose the perspective partners.
- Thorough analysis of the market segments and evaluation of the investment climate help to plan capital investment strategies.
- The future forecast allows to trace how the market is set to develop in the years to come.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at MarketsandMarkets page.