London, UK (PRWEB) January 21, 2013
In 2012, the world propylene oxide (PO) production volumes exceeded 7.7 million tonnes. Asia, Europe and North America account for the largest market shares. Together they produced over 7.3 million tonnes in 2012. The US, China and the Netherlands make up top three PO manufacturing countries. The Asia-Pacific is the major PO consumer. Its consumption volume is estimated at above 40% (nearly 3.2 million tonnes) of the total figure. The PO market is expected to continue growing, and the global output is predicted to override 9.5 million tonnes in 2018.
Dow Chemical Co, LyondellBasell Chemical Co, Ellba, Shell and SCG-Dow Group are the dominant companies playing on the world PO arena.
New market research report “Propylene Oxide (PO): 2013 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” created by Merchant Research & Consulting, Ltd. has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Propylene Oxide (PO): 2013 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: January, 2013
Price: US$ 4,500.00
The report provides a clear picture of the worldwide PO market performance and offers region-wise and country-wise PO market analyses. The research reveals the essential findings on the world PO annual output and production capacities, supply and demand statistics, describes export and import flows and discloses price dynamics. The report reviews top PO market players, characterizes their performance and production capacities and analyzes the competitive landscape. In addition, the research study outlines future perspectives for the market up to 2017, predicts production capacities, supply and consumption trends and price changes.
- Extensive analyses of the global, regional and country markets for PO.
- Comprehensive overview of the market, including description of the historical background and present state of the market along with the discussion of the future prospects for the market.
- Price dynamics, supply and consumption statistics as well as relevant data on PO production and capacities, export and import flows.
- Examination of the competitive pressure and profiles of the top PO manufacturers and suppliers.
- Country-wise market analyses including data on PO production and capacities, major local market players, supply and consumption changes, trade and prices.
- Forecast on the market size, PO price changes and supply and demand trends.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.