Vancouver, BC (PRWEB) January 21, 2013
Australian Pacific Touring, the leading escorted operator in Australia and New Zealand, has just launched their new program for 2013/2014. The new 40-page brochure, available through wholesale partners and also available to download online, is a comprehensive look at all tours offered by APT, plus the features and services that set APT apart from the competition. It is an easy-to-use resource for consumers and travel agents alike when booking the perfect trip to Australia or New Zealand.
The new brochure is extremely accessible, available either online or through the company's many wholesale partners including Qantas Vacations, Travel 2, All About, Goway, Celtic Tours, Koala Tours and more. The brochure clearly outlines the “APT Difference” and what sets the company apart from other tour operators, including the following:
- Freedom of Choice Dining and Sightseeing, this allows travelers to truly customize their experience and is included in the price of all Premier Tours. This unique offering is a tremendous added-value for travelers, as it gives them the option of choosing restaurants and sights that are appealing to them and enrich their overall experience.
- There are Early Bird and Early Payment discounts, as well as a Double Early Bird discount for bookings (with deposit) made before April 30, 2013. Double Early Bird represents a 10% savings.
- The brochure also clearly outlines Enriching Experiences so that travelers can ensure they have an authentic cultural experience by easily identifying those “don’t miss” opportunities.
- The Premier category of tour offers all first-class hotels and trips from 4-23 days in length.
- Value-Plus Tours, for the more budget minded traveler, have quality hotels, premium coaches and a wide range of sightseeing included, and range from 9-15 days in length.
- There are also discounts for Solo Travelers and Couples booking more than one tour with APT.
- Most tours are available with either only B&B included or a full range of meal options.
- APT prices are fully inclusive so there are no hidden fees or worries about going over budget and prices are always guaranteed once bookings are confirmed.
- APT also guarantees departures making for a stress-free vacation.
- APT has a 98% satisfaction rate among its clients.
The new brochure for APT Australian and New Zealand Tours is now available for download at http://catalog.proemags.com/publication/d1e68ceb#/d1e68ceb/1
For more information on APT call 1-800-290-8687.
With over 85 years of experience, APT is the leading escorted tour operator in Australia and New Zealand. APT represents the best value and offers outstanding quality vacations. Their unique ‘Freedom of Choice” Inclusions allow travelers to personalize their vacation as no extra cost. APT is also the winner of numerous awards and accolades including being named the Best Domestic Tour Operator of 2012 from the Australian Travel Industry Awards. Learn more about APT at http://www.aptouring.com/