London, UK (PRWEB) January 22, 2013
In 2011, the world liver diseases therapeutics market was evaluated at above USD 6.3 billion. It is forecast to grow at a CARG of nearly 8.5% in the years to come to amount to almost USD 10.8 billion in 2018. Growth and ageing of the population, rising incidence of chronic liver diseases, enhancing prevalence of liver disorders, on-going drug innovation and technological advancements in the liver diseases therapeutics industry make up the major forces driving the industry. Concerns related to side-effects and medication risks, strict drug approval norms and government regulations are among the main barriers for the market growth. Antiviral drugs form the largest market segment, which is expected represent approximately 32% of the total market in 2018.
Gilead Science Inc., Abbott Laboratories, Novartis, Astellas Pharma Inc, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Pfizer, Merck & Co., and Roche are amid the dominant participants of the liver diseases therapeutics industry.
New research report “Liver Diseases Therapeutics Market (Chemotherapy, Anti-Virals, Vaccines, Targeted Therapy And Immunosuppressants) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Trends And Forecast, 2012 – 2018” elaborated by Transparency Market Research has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Liver Diseases Therapeutics Market (Chemotherapy, Anti-Virals, Vaccines, Targeted Therapy And Immunosuppressants) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Trends And Forecast, 2012 - 2018
Published: January, 2013
Price: US$ 4,595.00
The report provides an extensive analysis of the worldwide liver diseases therapeutics market. It characterizes the current state of the market, describes market trends and outlines market opportunities. The research study discloses essential information on the market size, shape and structure and presents detailed examination of the industry segments. The report identifies major factors driving and restraining the market growth and reveals the industry dynamics. The in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape and Porters’ five forces analysis are available in the research. The study also profiles leading market players; each profile contains a company overview, financial overview, product portfolio, recent developments and the description of company’s business strategies. Besides, the future prospects for the industry up to 2018 are described in the research.
Reasons to Buy:
- In-depth market analysis extends one’s knowledge of the liver diseases therapeutics market, thus, helping to understand current market situation and industry trends.
- Thorough examination of the market segments allows to determine the most promising sectors of the industry.
- Detailed overview of market drivers, restraints and market opportunities assists in the planning of business strategies.
- Evaluation of the competitive pressure in the market helps to point out industry leaders, choose perspective business partners and develop efficient strategies of gaining a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- The future forecast will show how the market is set to develop in the upcoming years.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Transparency Market Research page.