We are extremely proud of the growth and achievements Parature has accomplished this year.
Herndon, Virginia (PRWEB) January 22, 2013
Parature, a global leader in cloud-based customer service software, today announced significant growth and milestones reached in 2012. The company had several major product launches this year including the October introduction of its Parature Social Monitor, the first social monitoring and response product designed specifically for customer service teams to help organizations improve customer satisfaction, increase customer retention and protect brand reputation while improving internal efficiencies.
Now with Parature for Facebook and Parature Social Monitor as part of the Parature Social Customer Service Suite, companies are provided a complete end-to-end social media customer service engagement solution. Organizations in technology, education, government, gaming, media, retail and other industries can now deliver a social media platform for customer engagement.
In addition, Parature’s Social Monitor provides a solution designed specifically with customer service in mind, giving organizations the ability to proactively monitor real-time conversations on Facebook and Twitter and leverage advanced workflow and routing among multiple teams or departments to resolve inquiries faster and increase customer satisfaction. Additionally, the new Social Monitor captures and incorporates social customer data and pertinent social interactions, providing a true 360-degree view of the customer.
In addition to the launch of its Social Monitor, Parature recently went mobile to enable thousands of support agents worldwide to access the Parature Service Desk; 55 million end users can also get support via smartphone through a company's mobile app, mobile website or through email. With the launch of its mobile service desk and Social Monitor, Parature’s customer service solution leads the industry in allowing companies to provide a positive service experience regardless of the channel used, from Facebook and Twitter to iPhones to self-serve knowledgebase.
“We are extremely proud of the growth and achievements Parature has accomplished this year,” says Parature CEO and Co-founder, Ching-Ho Fung. “Parature continues to meet the needs of companies looking for a cloud-based, multi-channel customer service solution. We attribute our growth and this year’s success to our customers, and the increasing role of customer support software on social platforms.”
Parature achieved additional notable milestones during 2012, including:
- Named as a 2012 CRM Watchlist and CRM Magazine Service Leader awards winner
- Signed new customers including Ask.com, National Network of Digital Schools, PeopleMatter and more, along with numerous new government clients
- Released a new, next-generation version of the Parature Service Desk
- Duke Chung, Co-founder and Chairman of Parature, served as a featured speaker for the 2012 SXSW festival in Austin, Texas
- Achieved 85% growth in the public sector vertical within one year
- Continued revenue growth with almost tripled revenue (estimated) from 2007 to 2012
- Named to the Inc. 500|5000 list for sixth consecutive year and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list for fourth time in five years
- Total number of end users reached 55 million in 2012 with more than 60 million service tickets delivered
- Moved its corporate offices to the Dulles Technology Corridor and
- Successfully launched entirely new branding and a new website with the brand promise of “Customer Service That Revolves Around You,” firmly establishing a key differentiator of the company which is to provide superior, personalized service for its mid-market and enterprise clients.
In addition to its 2012 achievements, Parature is poised for continued success in 2013, with events and new milestones to look forward to, including:
- Parature’s users’ conference, ParaFest, to be held March 4 – 6, 2013 at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas, with keynote speakers just announced. The ParaFest 2013 conference will allow Parature users from around the world and across major industries to gain invaluable knowledge from experts and thought leaders, while networking with colleagues and peers. For more information, visit http://www.parafest.com.
- Implementing the Parature Social Monitor and new releases among all key verticals and enterprise customers, and
- Continuing its product expansion into the federal public sector vertical.
Parature is the industry’s leading provider of cloud-based customer service and engagement solutions and is used to support approximately 55 million end users worldwide. Parature empowers customer service organizations to monitor, manage, resolve and respond to a high volume of service issues across multiple communication channels, including the growing number of service-related conversations that are happening every day within social media channels. With more than a decade of experience, Parature delivers support and social media engagement and management solutions to mid-market and enterprise organizations across a wide variety of industries including the federal government. Parature is among the 2012 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 and is the recipient of numerous product, technology and leadership awards. Parature is used by some of the world’s most innovative organizations, federal agencies and companies, including the EPA, Threadless, Tagged, the National Network of Digital Schools and more. Parature is headquartered in Herndon, Virginia. For more information, visit http://www.parature.com, follow @parature on Twitter, or like us on Facebook at facebook.com/parature.