CSG’s entry, which included case studies from its medical case management program, was selected for demonstrating “outstanding attributes and a commitment toward continuous improvement.”
Lansdale, PA (PRWEB) January 22, 2013
Consolidated Services Group, Inc. (CSG), a technology-driven, clinically-based medical claims management provider, was named a finalist in the Workers' Compensation Case Management category of the 2013 Case In Point Platinum Awards. The awards recognize professionals and organizations working to improve health care across the care continuum.
Effective medical case management goes beyond medical expertise; the judges reviewed each submission for creativity, innovation, leadership, behavioral change, patient education and empowerment, improvement in effectiveness and efficiency, and cost containment. CSG’s entry, which included case studies from its medical case management program, was selected for demonstrating “outstanding attributes and a commitment toward continuous improvement.”
Combining skilled, dedicated case managers with proven, clinically-based processes, CSG improves maximum medical improvement (MMI) and return-to-work outcomes through:
- Nurse assessment: Consultation with injured parties and health care providers to establish medical status.
- Care coordination: Determination of treatment paths, including treatment length and case coordination with providers and support services.
- Cost projections: Lifetime costs projected using a proprietary age-range model deliver increased projected cost accuracy for life expectancy.
CSG has been a medical management innovator throughout its 30-year history, including:
- Goal-focused workflows and processes lead the industry. Focus on positive outcomes, which can reduce claim duration and cost.
- Seamless medlogix® technology fully automates the medical claims management process, increasing efficiency and improving data integrity.
Award winners will be announced on May 7th at the Gaylord National Resort in National Harbor.
About Consolidated Services Group (CSG)
Consolidated Services Group (CSG) is a technology-driven, clinically-based medical claims management provider specializing in managed care, utilization review and bill review services. CSG offers a complete, integrated solution, including seamless collaboration through our proprietary medlogix® technology; recommendations from highly qualified medical professionals; and access to a nationwide network of premier health care providers through our URAC-accredited CHN PPO network and select nationwide partnerships. CSG’s powerful mix of medical expertise, proven processes and innovative technology delivers a more efficient, disciplined insurance claims process. The result is reduced severity, lower expenses and increased productivity for the auto insurance and workers’ compensation insurance carriers; third party administrators (TPAs); and government entities we serve. Visit http://www.csg-inc.net to learn more.