Chef John Besh has personally selected the menu for the event.
Indianapolis, Indiana (PRWEB) January 23, 2013
Bullseye Event Group, a leading sports travel and event management company, today announced that celebrity chef and New Orleans native John Besh has selected the menu for its Super Bowl Ultimate Tailgate. The menu will be served before the big game on Sunday, February 3rd. As the premier pre-game event, the addition of Chef John Besh’s menu to the event lineup will be sure to give the event a distinctive local touch.
“Chef John Besh has personally selected the menu for the event,” said Bullseye Event Group representative Kyle Kinnett. “We’ll have six food stations, as well as hand-passed hors d'oeuvres where attendants can sample Chef Besh’s cuisine that’s served with a local flair.”
A sampling of the menu includes:
- Oyster sliders
- Crawfish pies
- Jambalaya balls
- Grillades and grits
- Barbeque shrimp
- Rare roasted Kobe Beef Steak and fries station (matchstick French fries, béarnaise sauce)
- Raw bar/seafood display featuring shrimp, oysters on the half shell, king crab, stone crabs, lobsters, boiled crawfish, squid/cuttlefish ceviche, snow crab, crabmeat and tuna sushi
- Duck Andouille gumbo
- An assortment of Desserts
The Super Bowl Ultimate Tailgate will take place inside the Harrah’s Casino Theater on Sunday, February 3, 2013 (228 Poydras Street New Orleans, LA 70130). Guests are invited to enjoy the Super Bowl Ultimate Tailgate for five hours, from noon to 5:00pm.
The lineup also includes:
- Guest speaker, NFL Legend, Michael Strahan
- Special Hurricane bar serving the drink that made New Orleans famous
- Cirque USA entertainers performing
- Pre- and post-game Super Bowl party with premium open bar
- “ESPN Game Day” coverage on large screen HDTVs in a lounge atmosphere with private tables in the hospitality area
To purchase tickets for this event, as well as other Super Bowl packages and individual tickets, visit: http://BullseyeEventGroup.com/
About Chef John Besh
John Besh is a native of New Orleans, dedicated to the culinary riches of southern Louisiana. He celebrates the bounty and traditions of the region at each of his nine acclaimed restaurants, his entrepreneurial pursuits, his first cookbook, My New Orleans and his public activities. A former U.S. Marine, Besh has been honored by Food & Wine "Top 10 Best New Chefs in America;" Gourmet Magazine "Guide to America’s Best Restaurants;" Food Arts “Silver Spoon Award;” and the James Beard Foundation “Best Chef – Southeast.”
About Bullseye Event Group
As a secure, official source for travel, hotel, pregame parties and tickets, Bullseye Event Group is a direct and dependable source for Super Bowl packages, delivering unforgettable experiences to fans.