This event is designed to help real estate agents revolutionize their marketing efforts and take their real estate business success to new heights in 2013.
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) January 22, 2013
Real Living Lifestyles Real Estate in San Diego is hosting New Year, New You: A Real Estate Symposium and New Year’s Party on January 31, 2013. This event is designed to help real estate agents revolutionize their marketing efforts and take their real estate business success to new heights in 2013.
Real Living Lifestyles has enlisted the help of some of the most cutting-edge experts in the field of digital marketing and social media to share their knowledge and advice. Among the guest speakers is Chris Smith, whose Inman News articles and webinars have made him a favorite among tech savvy agents. Also speaking is Jimmy Mackin – a specialist in the arena of Facebook Marketing for Real Estate. And to round out the day is Bill Walsh, CEO/Founder of Powerteam International. Bill hosts and speaks at events all over the world, empowering entrepreneurs and business owners to create massive success. It’s sure to be a dynamic event.
In addition to these phenomenal speakers, there will also be a series of breakout sessions where agents will be able to choose what topic they want to drill down into.
The breakout sessions will cover an array of topics:
- Not Your Average Legal Panel: Forms Update and Reducing Risk on Your Transactions led by legal expert Pete Solecki & Real Living Lifestyles Principal Broker, Jim Browne
- Zillow: How the #1 Online Real Estate Site Can Help You Grow Your Business led by Senior Broker Relations Manager at Zillow.com, Nick Taylor
- Short Sales: A Key Element to Thriving in the Current Market led by CEO of Lotus Realty Group, Cari Drolet and David Bright of White and Bright, LLP
- Behind the Curtain: How a Top Agent and a Top Title Rep Use the iPad as Their Secret Closer led by Real Living Lifestyles agent, Scott Peck and Vice President and Sales Manager of Fidelity National Title in San Diego, Brian Olenik
- Habits, Attitude and Skills for Success According to Buffini and Company led by Buffini Business Coach, Tony Love
- Killer Content and Rockstar Resources for Realtors led by Samuel Scott Financial Group Marketing Director, Erica Liodice
The day will be packed full of useful content for San Diego real estate agents to absorb and apply to their business immediately. The event will be held at the DoubleTree by Hilton Golf Resort at 14455 Penasquitos Drive, San Diego 92129. RSVPs are being collected at the Real Living Lifestyles website – rllifestyles.com.
If a real estate agent is serious about growing their business in 2013 and taking steps to becoming a paperless agent – they have to be here. The digital age is moving fast – it's imperative that real estate agents move fast and keep up.