"The Super Bowl has always been the perfect time to showcase your favorite game day treats, and fresh ingredients from the AeroGarden make everything taste even better. Help us find the perfect fresh dip!"
- John Thompson, VP Marketing, AeroGrow
Boulder, CO (PRWEB) January 22, 2013
AeroGrow International, Inc., makers of the AeroGarden line of indoor gardening products, announced today the launch of the Super Bowl of Dip Contest. With Super Bowl XLVII just around the corner, AeroGardeners, snack junkies and football fans alike are being called into action to whip together their favorite game-day dips and submit them to AeroGrow. The best dip will receive a free AeroGarden ULTRA – perfect for growing fresh ingredients any time of year. All contestants will receive a special promotional offer from AeroGrow to use toward a future purchase.
Nothing makes a fresh dip zip more than the world’s freshest ingredients, and nothing is fresher, healthier or tastes better than food grown right on the kitchen counter in an AeroGarden.
The contest will run from now until 12 PM EST Wednesday, January 30th. Submission is easy, just post a recipe and a picture (of the dip, or you, or both!) to AeroGrow’s Facebook page (facebook.com/aerogarden) and the recipe is in the running to be crowned champion of Super Bowl of Dip I. The rules for the contest are as follows:
- Recipes must include at least one ingredient that can be found in any of AeroGrow’s seed kits. This includes fresh herbs, tomatoes, peppers, salad greens and much more! For a full list of AeroGrow approved ingredients, visit the company’s website (http://www.aerogarden.com/seed-kits-cat-index/?CID=SBD)
- The winner will be selected by a panel at the AeroGrow offices in Boulder, Colorado. This panel will include a mix of master gardeners, chefs, game-day tailgate specialists and more. Entries will be chosen based on flavor, creativity and primary use of foods that can be grown in AeroGardens.
- Winners will be contacted via facebook for prize distribution.
- All recipes, photos and other materials submitted must be the sole property of the submitter, and all images and other materials can be used by AeroGrow in promotional materials.
Stay up-to-date on latest contest developments on Facebook or on twitter, @aerogarden. For more information on the AeroGarden, please visit our website or contact Matt Wolfe at Matt.Wolfe(at)Aerogrow(dot)com. Good luck!
About AeroGrow International, Inc.
AeroGrow International, Inc. is dedicated to the research, development and marketing of the AeroGarden line of foolproof, dirt-free indoor gardens. AeroGardens allow anyone to grow farmer's market fresh herbs, salad greens, tomatoes, chili peppers, flowers and more, indoors, year-round, so simply and easily that no green thumb is required. See http://www.aerogrow.com.