Altair continues to invest in the highest caliber of industry expertise.Frank has 25+ years of experience from both the client and vendor side of the Credit Union space.He knows the evolution that has occurred and will build upon our continued leadership.
Franklin, TN January 2013 (PRWEB) January 31, 2013
Altair Customer Intelligence is an industry leader in understanding and interpreting data to drive business decisions. Our proven analytical process can help answer tough member and prospect questions, identify untapped markets, increase up-sells, and improve your understanding of what motivates your members and potential members to buy.
Frank joins Altair with significant experience in product development over his 25 years. In his prior positions as CEO of a CUSO, National Credit Union Marketing Manager for Experian and SVP of Auto Buyers Network, Frank has built products with the needs of Credit Unions in mind. Career highlights include:
- Built one of the first auto buyer networks for Credit Union Service Organizations to generate car sales financed by Credit Unions.
- Organized and conducted Credit Union Car Sale events with auto dealers nationally, which lead to established indirect lending relationships.
- Built several auto loan refinance programs which not only helped Credit Unions recapture member loans financed elsewhere, but also produced new member growth by refinancing potential members’ auto loans.
- Designed the first Estimated Interest Rate Calculation for Experian’s prescreen in 2004.
- Developed and applied for a patent for the Auto Loan Opportunity Calculator to help Credit Unions identify opportunities in their respective market (U.S. Patent granted in June, 2011).
Among the category of leading clients that have enjoyed the benefit of Frank’s knowledge are Team Automotive Group, Sam’s Club, Experian, Budget Car Sales, and hundreds of Credit Unions nationally, both large and small.
Altair Customer Intelligence
Headquartered in Franklin, Tennessee, Altair Customer Intelligence is an industry leader specializing in data management, analytics and reporting to allow businesses to make informed decisions faster and with greater insight. Our unique data compilation process, cutting-edge reporting solutions and strong analytical aptitude provides business leaders the tools they need to make their companies more profitable. For more than 10 years, Fortune 1000 companies have partnered with Altair to maximize their performance.