Christ’s way was not to “rule” people but to serve each other. God’s Gospel is distorted by deluded men
YUBA CITY, Calif. (PRWEB) January 23, 2013
Fred Bert Ithurburn discloses passages of the Bible, that he argues, Vatican II proclaimed and betrayed in its modernization of Christianity to include everyone in God’s Church of Christ and Salvation in “God Loves Everyone” (published by Trafford Publishing)
Ithurburn discusses many ideas in “God Loves Everyone” including:
- Religions’ negation, of God’s New Covenant solely saving all, is anti-God
- God unilaterally performs the New Covenant in Christ to save all
- This good news is told in Christ’s sacrifice as gospel, to everyone
- God’s salvation was obscured in men’s traditional versions
- Resulting in differing translations as there are faiths
- Negating the reason we are created, each to be loved by God forever
- God’s new covenant gift of forgiveness secures our salvation
- God alone saves us so there is no need for churches but to serve us
“Christ’s way was not to “rule” people but to serve each other. God’s Gospel is distorted by deluded men”, states Ithurburn. “The book means to awaken humanity to the truth.”
About the Author
Fred Bert Ithurburn resides in Yuba City, Calif. He graduated from the University of Santa Clara and UC Berkeley Boalt Hall School of Law. Today, he is a retired attorney who writes critical letters to the pope, copies of which are attached to the book.
Trafford Publishing, an Author Solutions, Inc. author services imprint, was the first publisher in the world to offer an “on-demand publishing service,” and has led the independent publishing revolution since its establishment in 1995. Trafford was also one of the earliest publishers to utilize the Internet for selling books. More than 10,000 authors from over 120 countries have utilized Trafford’s experience for self publishing their books. For more information about Trafford Publishing, or to publish your book today, call 1-888-232-4444 or visit trafford.com.