Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self-publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten titles for January.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) January 23, 2013
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for January were:
- Before the Poisoned Apple by L.S.Dubbleyew
- Blizzard of 77, by Stephen L. Wood
- Deconverted by Seth Andrews
- The 89TH Temple by Charlie Canning
- Going Green Using Diatomaceous Earth How-To Tips by Tui Rose RN
- Grew Up in the Deep South and Saved by Many Angels by Master Sergeant Clayton Arline
- Kim's Confessions by Wilson Awasu
- Live to Tell Your Story by Dave La Rue
- Stories of the Rich and Famous by David M. Tavernier
- Taking The Fall by Summer Miller
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10%-55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.