London (PRWEB UK) 23 January 2013
Next week’s two day intensive programme will showcase presentations on the latest technologies and developments in device design, formulation strategies and commercial aspects within [pre-filled syringes.
[18 speakers from leading organisations will deliver case-studies and presentations to include Sandoz, NHS, MHRA, Baxter Healthcare and more. Two workshops, delivered by Team Consulting and Innovate UK will also cover the topical issues of the future of self-injection and safety issues within pre-filled syringes.
KEY BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Develop your understanding of regulatory compliance from pharmaceutical companies and the MHRA
- Consider the effects of [leachables and extractables and evaluating interactions between formulation and containers professionals
- Streamline the filling and closing process by exploring facility design strategies and syringe development line techniques
- Explore the challenges for the development of HCLF biologics with key industry
- Hear from leading healthcare professionals on the growing use of pre-filled syringes at the patient ‘front line’
- Discuss the latest in vendor procurement and outsourcing strategies
- Network with and learn from key industry professionals, leading academics and healthcare representatives
Dale Butler, MD of event organiser SMi reported: 'response to this year's event has been extremely positive thanks to the strength of industry bodies and technology specialists we have on board. We look forward to once again providing a Europe-wide platform for debate and knowledge-sharing amongst our varied communities, both in the lead up to and at the event itself'.
For the full conference programme and further information please visit: http://www.smi-online.co.uk/goto/2013prefilledsyringes36.asp
Alternatively contact Fateja Begum: +44(0) 20 7827 6184 / Email fbegum(at)smi-online(dot)co(dot)uk
Sponsorship opportunities are available for this event, please contact Alia Malick on +44(0) 20 7827 6168.
About SMi Group
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries.
We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. We hold events in over 30 major cities throughout the world including London, Paris and Singapore and to date have welcomed over 200,000 participants from 80 countries.