London (PRWEB) January 31, 2013
More than 50 transfer pricing speakers from international organisations, government, private practice, and industry will meet at the Bloomberg BNA and Baker & McKenzie Global Transfer Pricing Conference in Paris March 11-12 — one day after the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development’s (OECD) Transfer Pricing Summit in Paris — to provide the earliest possible insight into the new policy and law implications to emerge from the OECD meetings. It will be the first opportunity for transfer pricing professionals and senior executives to receive guidance on the challenges and risks posed by imminent transfer pricing developments.
Pascal Saint-Amans, Director of the OECD’s Centre for Tax Policy and Administration, will deliver the opening address.
Liao Tizhong, Deputy Director General of International Taxation, at the SAT, will give a keynote address on Monday 11th March.
The second keynote address on 12th March will be given by Nicolas Colin, Inspecteur des Finances, IGF, France.
Confirmed speakers from international organizations and governments include:
- Joseph Andrus, Head of the OECD Transfer Pricing Unit
- Michael Lennard, Chief, International Tax Cooperation and Trade, Financing for Development Office, UN
- Liao Tizhong, Deputy Director General of International Taxation Department, China’s State Administration of Taxation (SAT)
- Nicolas Colin, IGF, France
- Tom Ralph, Transfer Pricing Practice Territory Manager, Large Business & International Division, IRS
- Ms. Noor Azian Abdul Hamid, Multilateral Tax Dept, Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia
- Carlos Pérez Gómez Serrano, Servicio de Administración Tributaria, Transfer Pricing - Mexico
- Paolo Valerio Barbantini, Director, Large Business Division, Italy Revenue Agency
- Giammarco Cottani, Advisor to the Commissioner of Central Enforcement Directorate - International Tax, Italy Revenue Agency
Participating firms and multinationals include:
- Baker & McKenzie
- Baker Hughes
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- Hewlett Packard
- Noble Group
- Reed Elsevier
- Sanofi Aventis
- Vistisen Tax Attorneys
When: March 11-12, 2013
Where: InterContinental Paris Le Grand, Paris
Early Bird Price Extension expires 31 January 2013. Register today at http://www.bna.com/global-transfer-conference//
View the agenda at http://www.bna.com/agenda-m17179870460.
For more information, contact Aisling O’Connor at + 44 (0) 207 847 5806 or email marketing(at)bna(dot)com.