London, UK (PRWEB) January 24, 2013
The ceramic tiles market in Morocco has recently experienced considerable growth driven by the rising demand for the product from overseas buyers and on-going product innovations as well as upgrades of manufacturing techniques. The country almost doubled its ceramic tiles production volume in the first decade of the 21st century. In 2010, the production volume of the ceramic tiles in the country overrode 56 million square meters. In 2011, the figure amounted to 60 million square meters. Morocco represents one of the most prominent markets for ceramic tiles in the African region.
Techno Systeme, Al Hashimia Corporation, Sahara designs, Maroc Architetcture et Zellij, ARGANIA UNIVERSEL COMMERCE SNC, BLEU MEDI group and Allison SARL are amid the participants on the market for ceramic tiles in Morocco.
New research report “Ceramic Tiles Market in Morocco: Business report 2013” worked out by Business Analytic Center (BAC) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Ceramic Tiles Market in Morocco: Business report 2013
Published: January, 2013
Price: US$ 1,160.00
The report provides a comprehensive guide to the ceramic tiles market in Morocco. The study describes the general economic situation in the country and characterizes major macroeconomic indicators influencing the business environment in Morocco. The research provides an insightful overview of the ceramic tiles market in Morocco and presents essential findings on production and consumption volumes of ceramic tiles in the country as well as discloses export and import statistics. The report scrutinizes the investment climate in the country, reveals the foreign trade dynamics and indicates the government regulations relating to the industry. The competitive pressure is evaluated and the key market players such as producers, wholesalers, distributors and consumers are reviewed in the market research.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report extends knowledge of the ceramic tiles market in Morocco and helps to understand current and emerging market trends, by providing a deep insight into the market environment.
- Export and import statistics along with foreign trade dynamics found in the research will help to boost company’s business and sales activities.
- Detailed overview of market participants helps to evaluate and choose prospective partners and suppliers as well as to plan effective business strategies.
- Assessment of the investment climate in the country and overview of the government regulations will assist in the planning of capital investment strategies.
- In-depth analysis of the business environment in Morocco and thorough examination of the local ceramic tiles industry helps to determine the most perspective market sectors and to strengthen the decision-making process.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at BAC page.