I like problem solving and I wanted to put my experience and know how to good use by helping others, so I set up a professional residential property inventory business -Syd Lewis
(PRWEB UK) 27 January 2013
Syd Lewis owner of A+ Inventories has been a Landlord for over 20 years, his first property development project was in 2003. During the last 20 years, he has worked with many property professionals and attended countless courses and seminars relating to property acquisition, development, renovation and the various services associated with residential management and letting. He is a National Landlords Association (NLA) Accredited Landlord, full Member of Association of Professional Inventory Providers (MAPIP) and a certified Portable Appliance Tester (NIPIT).
He said, “I like problem solving and I wanted to put my experience and know how to good use by helping others, so I set up A+ Inventories a professional residential property inventory service company".
A+ Inventories provides the following services:
- Produce floor plans to help market a residential property.
- Make and update residential property inventories, which protect both the interests of the Landlord and the Tenant.
- Perform electrical portable appliance testing (PAT) important when letting a property with electrical devices to prove they are fit for purpose and safe.
- Check tenants into a property and agree its condition, validate the inventory, and agree utility readings and handover possession or the property to the tenant.
- Perform interim inspections to ensure tenants are adhering to their tenancy agreement and provide them with a conduit for any issues they may have.
- Check tenants out at the end of their tenancy and provide an impartial report of the property’s condition protecting the Tenant from unreasonable deposit deductions, but providing the needed legal evidence to allow a Landlord or their Agent to make reasonable deduction for damage if it has occurred.
"My aim is to provide a professional, friendly, helpful inventory service that is affordable and makes life easier for Agents, Landlords, Trusts, Associations, Solicitors, and Tenants. To take the hassle out of residential letting, save them time and in some cases money,” he said.
“I believe our high level of service makes A+ Inventories special. We provide detailed inventory reports with integrated photos. As part of our seamless service we can perform portable appliance testing, which is particularly important when supplying electrical goods as part of a tenancy. All our clerks are fully insured, have been CRB checked, are members of APIP and certified PAT testers and our own personal experience as tenants, landlords and inventory clerks.”
To find out how A+ Inventories can help you go to
Website: http://www.aplusinventories.co.uk or
Email: info(at)aplusinventories.co(dot)uk or
Tel: 07564 296784