London (PRWEB UK) 28 January 2013
John W. Hayes, author of the best selling content marketing book: Becoming THE Expert – Enhancing Your Business Reputation through Thought Leadership Marketing - http://amzn.to/W7q76z, has announced he will be hosting a special marketing workshop in London on February 13, 2013 and Liverpool on February 20, 2013.
The full-day seminars will explain in plain English how small and medium-sized business owners and marketers can:
- Find the inspiration to create and publish compelling content that potential clients and existing customers cannot ignore
- Improve their rankings on the major search engines
- Generate leads, maintain relationships and sell more via email
- Win local, national and global media coverage with well-placed PR Campaigns
- Engage their prospects with social media
- Shorten the sales cycle and reduce the need for cold calling techniques
- Connect all the dots to build a cohesive content marketing strategy
Tickets for the full day event (which include lunch and refreshments) are available online from:
- London, February 13, 2013 – http://bit.ly/VBBeCA - Book before January 31st and save £40
- Liverpool, February 20, 2013 – http://bit.ly/10QXhwa - Early bird discount ends February 9th
About John W. Hayes
John W. Hayes has been helping small and medium-sized companies develop their business strategies online for almost as long as the Internet has been in the general public's consciousness. Working alongside some of the biggest names in ecommerce and online marketing (including Amazon, eBay and Google), he has dedicated much of his career to demystifying the web and highlighting opportunities for real world businesses to grow. As the author of numerous white papers, blog posts and guest editorials across a wide range of trade and mainstream publications he is widely recognised as an influential Thought Leader in the SME online marketing arena. In his first book, Becoming THE Expert: Enhancing Your Business Reputation through Thought Leadership Marketing, he shares his tips and tactics for positioning yourself as an industry expert and building your business on the back of a solid campaign of Thought Leadership Marketing.