London, UK (PRWEB) January 28, 2013
Brazil is one of the leading manufacturers and exporters of agricultural products. There is high demand for fertilizers in the country. Currently, Brazil accounts for a 65% share of the fertilizer market in South America. Brazil disposes the largest livestock herd across the globe, which is a potential source of organic manure. At the same time, the commercial consumption of organic manures is limited in the country. They are used only for perennial and horticultural crops situated not far from producing areas and livestock farms. The use of the organic fertilizers for grain crops is not widespread in Brazil. Organic compost is either not very popular; it is used only for lawn cultivation and reforestation purposes.
All Nat, Bonafrux Agricola Ltda., Subir Comcio E Represent., Nutriorganica, Organics Brasil and Tecbox Rio - High Quality Organic Brazilians are amid the most companies active on the organic fertilizer market in Brazil.
New research report “Organic Fertilizer Market in Brazil: Business Report 2013” created by Business Analytic Center (BAC) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Organic Fertilizer Market in Brazil: Business Report 2013
Published: January, 2013
Price: US$ 1,160.00
The report provides an insightful overview of the organic fertilizer market in Brazil. The study contains relevant information on the market size, shape and structure as well as production and consumption statistics. The data on the governmental regulations in the sphere is also available in the market research. The report also disposes a comprehensive analysis of the competitive environment and identifies the major market players such as producers, wholesalers, trading companies as well as reviews the key domestic buyers and consumers. Moreover, the research covers the Brazil’s foreign trade of the organic fertilizers.
- Brief country profile: general characteristics, economic review and economic indicators, business environment for the development of the organic fertilizer industry in Brazil.
- In-depth market analysis including the supply and demand statistics, information on market size and structure.
- Foreign trade study including export and import dynamics as well as pricing issues.
- Profiles of the top producers of organic fertilizers in the country along with the overview of the major suppliers, wholesalers, distributors and consumers.
- Discussion of future perspectives for the market.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at BAC page.