(PRWEB UK) 30 January 2013
Briefing Medias Digital Media Strategies event, with over 250 anticipated attendees will be the largest gathering of digital strategists in the UK so far this year. Taking place on the 19th and 20th of February at the Westminster Park Plaza the event has an international panel of both speakers and attendees.
- John Kennedy, VP Corporate Marketing, IBM
- Christian Röpke, Managing Director, Zeit Online
- Raju Narisetti, Managing Editor, WSJ Digital Network
- Fabien Magalon, Managing Director, La Place Media
- Nick Blunden, Chief Digital Officer, Economist Group
- Federico Vittadello, Tablet and E-Commerce Director, RCS
- Mark Wood, CEO, Future Publishing
- Don Amboyer, European Managing Director, Operative
- Irina Hemmers, Partner, Apax Partners
- Bronwen Auret, General Manager, BDFM Digital
- Douglas McCabe, COO, Enders Analysis
Building on the success of Paywall Strategies and Mobile Media Strategies, Digital Media Strategies is a two-day summit for media companies showcasing practical experience and innovative debate on developing successful and profitable digital media strategies. One of the key features of the event will be the frankness and honesty of the speakers participating. Case studies and examples that include, not just successes stories but, the mistakes made along the way from some of the biggest names in the industry.
Seismic disruption in markets and business models for all media firms, newspapers, business and consumer media. This is the event where senior strategists from all these sectors come together to plot a successful future
The event offers those in the industry high level networking opportunities with their peers and a wide variety of speakers from across the UK, Europe and the US.
For more information visit the website http://themediabriefinglive.com/digital-media-strategies-february-2013/ or contact tim.headley(at)briefingmedia(dot)com and 0207 3322 921